when we reunite, we return, to the moon

ೃ⁀➷ MY POV TO HERS, IN A REFLECTION OF AWE! -Mitsuri_Kanroji-mk
↳- this is for you, my pretty angel -༉‧₊˚✧
i love you to the depths of forever.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷  . . dani typing!!

DREAMS WILL ARISE TO TRUTH — my pounding heart grew fond and aware of the impending situation that was soon to arrive, to meet her. my girlfriend, my diosa. the thrill and nervousness jittered in the palms of my hands, it was only a few hours before she would be here face to face, time was to gave. a whisk of a dream, a beautiful one laid upon the stretches of beaches of the stunning caribbean, but none could compare to her beauty.

the memories were in my head as my hand gripped the promise rings i handmade with pure affection. to prosper when we met online, when we fell close as teenagers in love, to this point of momentum. while miles separated us greatly — that would not stop us from adoring each other to the lengths of what the heart bested for. our minds swiftly imagined the scenarios of what could be ever since laughing and desiring each other —

and today was our day to envelope in such warmness.

however, my face was flushed as soon as jima texted me the plane was getting there. fuck and — fuck, just a little more to be patient for. that's when my head swing to the nearest starbucks to me and eventually bought my iconic iced coffee caramel drink. the distraction was necessary or i will squeal into the steering wheel of my car — flustered at the fact that she will be here.

hours later, it was my presence that entered the lustful airport — crowded with people per usual. but there was one person i just wanted to find. pero i was cursing in my mind of how i will meet the goddess of my life, yes i would be gay panicking for those hours and even further.

then i rush my way to the baggage claim as soon as she told me the plane has landed.

the crowd was overwhelming and mind you, that made me anxious as fuck. my dark chocolate hues scanned the area as if i were gojo-sama, the six eyes sorcerer, and searched beyond the random faces of variety.

one stood out tremendously from the rest.

my breath hitched with my heart raced with the cherry blush across my cheeks — our eyes meet in an interlocking gaze. the world seemed to pause as i was admiring her figure while she hold her suitcase in such a matter the stars adorned.

our inner chambers screamed and yearned for an embrace of touched — granted we ran with tears brimmed at the corner of our eyes. the rest of the world seem to vanished from traces of existence, we were the only parts of the soul that remained important. i scooped her up in my arms and swing her around with joyfulness, crying like a goddamn idiot,"JIMAAAA YOU'RE HERE! AH- YOU ARE! FUCK! MY BABY— SOBS!"

we were finally together at last, after so many months apart, the waves understood our meaning from afar.

her soft hands in mine completed the missing feeling in my hallow heart as my lips pressed against them, making her flustered. she was the one person who knew to be an oasis — a beacon of hope and a blanket of home in the withering cold. who knew that the anticipation was killing me — we have limited time on our shoulders so i kissed her plush lips for the first time, our first kiss, in the eternity to infinity and beyond.

the evening went on — after i took her to cheesecake factory and devoured the oreo dessert  in a date — we savored through laughter and random stories to tell while we hold hands.

dusk was invited to a point of nightfall, when i introduced her to my mom and step-dad, until i was exhausted of social interaction. i pulled my lovely girl into my bedroom, displaying all the satosugu merchandise and posters hanged up in my vast space. the minutes pass and we lay entwined in each other's arms with the blankets draped over us and chloe curled up nearby.

whispers of sweet nothings were jtold as i held her tight to my chest, she is everything to me.

fuck miles, our adventures transformed into precious experiences that will never falter the memory, for here to be by my side earned gratitude that swelled.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DAYS SOON FOLLOWED THEREAFTER — our top planned priority was to visit the areas of puerto rico. from the luxurious rainforests of el yunque to the ride of waves in vieques (never been there before but let's goooo) we swam, we slow danced but what mattered the most was not just the sites, it was one another in a string of lights that dangled from each town.

but what did i cherish the most?

the simple relaxation of things that didn't need much effort or possibly could. cooking random desserts in the kitchen with laughter, sipping hot chocolate of marshmallows while watching a movie, or stolen kisses as we cuddled on the sofa peacefully.

honestly i would kiss her in any of these. it wasn't just her personality that brought me close — her lips, her eyes, her hair, if i were to paint her on a portrait, the imperfections on the canvas became her perfections in the reality.

but ... nothing lasts forever.

my eyes blinked and we were in the airport yet again to the inevitable farewell, the return to a long-distance aches at the pits of my stomach. the distance would not cease our love, in fact, this whole experience increases the bond of fate between our simple promises in heart.

watercolors trickled down our eyes when backgrounds were vibrant — our lips colliding in a long smooch of trust. we never whispered goodbye, just a see you next time.

our hands slowly separated and she turned back to her plane, one more glance was spared, until she was gone. jima, wherever you are, you will always be my home, my garden, my goddess in this cruel world — the universe that sprinkles the stardust in our hues, i love you.

i love you.

i love you so fucking much that i will not ever let you go —

to pull you close as a symphony,

you belong to me,

and it's always a blessed remedy.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃