The first day

No ones pov.

*Today was merediths first day as and intern , she was running behind but go there in time for Dr. Webber's speech.
After the speech her and a few other interns are changing.*
"Hi I'm George O'Malley" says a brown haired intern. "Meredith grey" Meredith says.
"You must be cristina yang" Meredith ask the girl next to me. "Yep that's me" the girl says.
"Nice to meet you" Meredith say. "Who's your resident" Meredith asks. "Baliey" they both say and so does a another guy.
"What's your name" Meredith asks.
"Alex Karev" Alex says. "Well I've got baliey too" Meredith says.
"Hi I'm also with baliey" says a blonde girl.
"Izzie Stevens" izzie says."nice to meet you" we all say.
*we all walk over to where baliey is*
"Hi we're your interns" we all say. "I have five rules. Memorize them. Rule 1: Don't bother sucking up. I already hate you. That's not going to change. Trauma protocol, phone lists, pagers. Nurses will page you. You answer every page at a run. A run, that's rule 2. Your first shift starts now and last 48 hours. You're interns, grunts, nobodies, bottom of the surgical food chain. Run labs, write orders, work every second and night until you drop and don't complain. On call rooms, attendings hog them; sleep when you can, where you can. Which brings me to rule 3: If I'm sleeping don't wake me unless your patient is actually dying. Rule 4: The dying patient better not be dead when I get there. Not only would you have killed someone, you would have waked me for no good reason. Are we clear? Rule 5: When I move, you move." Baliey say. "Yes ma'am" we all say.
*later that day*
"Meredith can I speak with you" Baliey says. "Yes ma'am" Meredith says.
"Great come with me" Baliey says.
*Meredith and Baliey go into a oncall room*
"What is it you wanted to talk about?" Meredith asks. "I see you have the skill to be an amazing surgeon same with the others so just known I do care about y'all but don't tell the others." Baliey says.
"Yes ma'am" Meredith says. *Few days later ,There's ferry boat crash* "YANG, GREY, O'MALLEY, KAREV, STEVENS" Baliey yells. "YES MA'AM. " we all yell. "Let's go we're going to the field." Baliey says. *All six of them get in an ambulance and head to the crash site* *when they get there they immediately get to work*
*Meredith finds a little girl and is helping her get to safety* *few minutes later Meredith and the girl see and man climbing up from the water* "sir you need to stay still" Meredith says. "No I have a meeting I need to go" the man says. *The man pushes Meredith into the water and Meredith hits her head*
*George, Karev and Stevens are already back at the hospital* *Cristina sees the little girl who was with Meredith earlier alone* *cristina taps on balieys shoulder* "wasn't that little girl with Meredith earlier" Cristina ask. "Yes she was, let's go ask if she's seen grey" Baliey says. *They go to the little girl and ask if she's seen Meredith and she leads them to the water* "where is Meredith. " Cristina ask. *The little girl points to the water and baliey and cristina look at each other* "I'm going in" Cristina says. "Yang no" Baliey says. "Yes she's my best friend and I haven't gotten to tell her I'm getting married yet so yes I'm going in to find the one person in this world who understands my dark and twisty, we call our self's the twisted sisters baliey, we're like twin sisters at this point we dress like each other we've both dated our bosses, so you can't stop me from saving my best friends life." Cristina says. "That was beautiful now get yo ass in there and find her." Baliey says. *Cristina jumps into the water and starts looking for Meredith* *she finds her and climbs out* "she's cold and blue" cristina says with tears. *They get to the hospital and start working on savings her while Cristina and baliey sit outside the room a wreak* *the other interns show up* "what happened." The three other interns ask. "Meredith fell in the water and she can't swim." Cristina says. *the other interns look terrified* *Richard steps out and says they got her back* *without thinking cristina runs into the room* "I swear to God if you ever do that to me again I'll kill you myself." Cristina says. "Sorry I promise to never do that again.*Meredith says. *Few days later*
"How are you doing baliey." Meredith asks. "I'm fine grey how about you." "I mean I could be better but you know life sometimes." Meredith says. *Meredith is rubbing her arm* "you ok grey your rubbing your arm a lot." Baliey asks. "No I'm not but it's fine." Meredith says *Baliey grabs Meredith arms and drags her into a oncall room and locks the door* "start talking now." Baliey says. *Meredith doesn't say anything she instead rolls up her sleeves showing the marks* "oh Meredith sweetie why would you do this." Baliey says in her mama bear voice. "I I I don't know baliey I'm sorry." Meredith says as tears start falling. *Baliey hugs Meredith* "Sweetie it's ok I'm here don't worry." *Meredith grabs Balieys shirt and starts crying into her neck*"Shhh sweetie it's ok." Baliey says.
*Meredith gets the help she needs and baliey and her interns become close even though they are now 2nd years and Meredith has learned she has an half sister Lexi*

I've never written one of these so pls don't judge me its not the best I've written books before but never like this which reminds me I have a book to work on I started on paper a few months ago