I got your weak nerve

The next morning y/n was all ready to go the hospital when she received a call

Hello whose there

Miss undereye mole!

Oh You! As I already told you that I am not goi.......

Your grandmother is too old to go for groceries isn't she?

(Yn was shocked like her whole world start shaking she couldn't speak a word she quickly ran out to see her haelmi but she found her nowhere she saw a yellow sticky note placed on the table with the food saying "ynie my child plz have your breakfast before you go and come home early I am going for groceries today we will eat Samgyeopsal your favorite don't let halmi wait ok. Love you!)

Hello miss undereye mole, are you there?

DONT YOU DARE TO LAY YOUR HAND ON HER (Y/n spoke like a tigress and Jungkook too got surprised by the way her voice sounds so passionate)

Hmm I got your weak nerve mole girl! Interesting.

WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT

It's already clear I have texted you the address see you there
And
I hope this old beautiful grandmother of your reach home safely

Y/n hanged up the call threw her phone on the bed and shouted with her lungs out she can't imagine her grandmother getting hurt and she can't accept the fact that he is black milling her now and she is left with no choices.

Ding dong ding dong

"The door opened y/n has a helpless pale face she was hating her whole existence now wish she never became a psychiatrist in first place she hates him more than anything in the world now she looked at the maid who is looking at her in confusion like who is she" .

I am Baek Y/........

Miss undereye mole here you are!
(Yn rolled her eyes in pure frustration as she knew who is the owner of this voice she turned around to the direction of his voice and there he is standing on the last stair in his sweat suit messy hairs and a stern look on his face. Y/n cursed him under her breath which he definitely noticed)

You must be angry little miss undereye mole"he chuckled coming closer to her and stand at one hand distance"

My name is Baek Yn stop calling me that

You dnt like it when I call you that dnt you?

I HATE IT

Exactly! that's why I'll call you only that
Yn rolled her eyes on him

This is not right and legal what you are doing, Mr jeon

Dnt teach me that's my concern wether it is right or not and when it comes to family every wrong is right!

You can't threaten me and force me to work for you.

I can and no one can stop me

Who the hell are you even? Jungkook smirked at her question like this is the 3rd time she asked him from the time they talked

You dnt need to know that Miss undereye mole. Just treat my mother and mind your own business.

(Suddenly they heard the loud screams Jungkook faced turned down in tension knowing whose voice this would be while yn got all scared and concerned she looked at Jungkook in confusion and he suddenly held her wrist and start walking towards his mom room)