Prologue

Vivian (Viv) Argent hurried through the woods, her heart racing with anticipation as she made her way to the secluded spot where she and Derek Hale had often met under the moonlit sky. The air was thick with the scent of pine and earth, and the distant hoot of an owl added to the eerie ambiance of the night.

As she approached the clearing, Viv's steps faltered, a sense of foreboding creeping over her. She shook off the feeling, chiding herself for being paranoid, and pushed forward, eager to reunite with Derek after what felt like an eternity apart.

But as she emerged into the clearing, her worst fears were realized.

There, in the center of the clearing, stood Derek Hale, his arms wrapped around another woman - Paige. Viv's breath caught in her throat as she watched in stunned disbelief, her heart shattering into a million pieces before her eyes.

"Derek... Paige..." she whispered, her voice barely audible over the pounding of her heart.

The couple broke apart, their guilty expressions confirming Viv's worst suspicions. Derek's eyes widened in shock as he took in Viv's presence, while Paige's gaze flickered with a mixture of guilt and defiance.

"Viv, it's not what it looks like," Derek began, but she cut him off with a bitter laugh.

"Save it, Derek. I can see perfectly well what's going on here. Oh and by the way. Im pregnant." she spat, her voice dripping with betrayal.

Without another word, Viv turned and fled into the night, tears blurring her vision as she stumbled through the darkness. She felt as if her entire world had come crashing down around her, leaving nothing but pain and emptiness in its wake.

Days turned into weeks, and Viv found herself haunted by the memory of Derek's betrayal. But amidst the heartache and despair, a new threat emerged - her own family.

The Argents were renowned hunters, their legacy stretching back generations, and Viv had been raised to follow in their footsteps. But now, her very existence as a werewolf made her a target in their eyes, a stain on their honor that must be eradicated at any cost.

Viv's worst nightmare came true when her family discovered her secret, their faces twisted with disgust and contempt as they confronted her with the truth. In their eyes, she was no longer their daughter, but a monster to be hunted and destroyed. Allison was to young to understand so all she knew growing up was that her sister abandoned their family.

With nowhere left to turn, Viv fled into the night, her heart heavy with grief and betrayal. She knew that she could never return to Beacon Hills, not as long as her family hunted her like a wild animal.

But even as she ran, a spark of defiance flickered within her. She refused to let Derek's betrayal and her family's hatred define her. She would carve out a new path for herself, one filled with strength and resilience, and she would never look back.

For in the darkness of the night, Vivian Argent found the strength to rise from the ashes of her shattered dreams, her spirit unbroken and her determination unwavering. And as she disappeared into the shadows, she vowed to never again let anyone else dictate her fate. She was going to do what she had to, to provide for herself. And her baby.

Even when everything went to shit there was one person who went through it all with me. That was my best friend. That was my person. That was Siera.