Meredith and Addison

Meredith pov
*Me and Addison have been dating for a few months but no one knows yet because we haven't wanted to tell anyone just yet the only people who know are Cristina and Callie because Cristina is my best friend and Callie is Addisons.*
"Addison" I say. "Yes Meredith" she says.
"We should tell people" I say. "if that's what you want then let do it." She say.
*Addison kisses Meredith in front of everyone and Meredith kisses her back* "WHAT IS GOING ON." Richard yells. "Oh leave them alone." Baliey says. "Their cute." Lexi, Izzie, George, Derek, Mark, and Alex, Arizona and the rest of their friends but Callie and Cristina all say.
"HOLD ON YOU TWO KNEW ABOUT THIS." Baliey yells. "Yep we did." Callie and Cristina say.  *The two girls stop and pull apart when Richard grabs Meredith and hugs her* "Richard your making it hard to breathe." I say. "Opps sorry I'm just happy." He says.

*The two girls share another kiss* *Everyone is cheering for them when Ellis shows up* "Richard I think me and you need to run

*The two girls share another kiss* *Everyone is cheering for them when Ellis shows up* "Richard I think me and you need to run." I say. "Why." He ask. "My mother is right there." I say. "Addieville come on." I say *Few years later the two get married and have 3 kids and Meredith is a double broad certified Neuro and general surgeon*