2. "You're not going anywhere"

PREVIOUSLY:
Just then, I heard multiple gunshots go off in a distance, one after another. A reflex scream left my lips, my phone dropped from my hand as well as my bag and I dropped to the ground, covering my ears. I heard a voice shout.

"Sir there's a girl here"

And then a low deep voice.

"Take her"

Wait what...take her? Take me? What's happening? I wish I could react but memories, traumatic memories took over me, those moments ran through my brain, hurting me, both physically and mentally.

PRESENT:

"Bidding starts at $55,000"

"$60,000"

"$65,000"

"$65,000 going once...going twice...and sold to Ms. Angelo!"

"Let's talk business, Shall we?"

The man smirked, placing the suitcase on the table.

"There, fresh from France, just for you Mr.Romano"

The man took out one of the many packets of cocaine, pushing it towards the boss.

"Antonio, I don't shit where I eat"

"Mr. Romano, what did you just---"

Before 'Antonio' could complete, the woman in the spoke again in the microphone.

"Next is a girl from Yonkers! And...she's a Virgin!"

The auction hall broke into howls and claps upon hearing the arrival of a Virgin.

"Bidding starts at $70,000"

"$75,000"

"$100,000"

Antonio raised.

"$100,000 going once...going twice and--"

"$3million"

The hall came down to an abrupt silence...who was that?

"And sold to Mr.Romano"

He'd never bid anything before, let alone a girl.

"I had my eyes on that girl first"

Antonio scoffed at Mr.Romano.

"Business is Business"

Mr. Romano told his guards to escort Antonio, before going he whispered.

"I'll have my guards escort you back to California, if you do not cooperate, you know very well that not only New York City, but the whole US belongs to me"

With that he left.

...

He got in the car, and that's when the driver brought the girl Mr.Romano got from the auction, placing her right beside him in the car.

"Couldn't you place her in one of the guards' cars?"

"Sir, I did but this is your property and you know how hungry these men are for women, no matter who the women are"

Mr.Romano hmm-d, his attention turned towards the girl. He looked at her, paying close attention to her features. She had brown hair and matching eyes, pale skin and a pretty blush, pink lips and a matching dress that complimented her tiny, petite body.

A smirk came upon his lips as he admired her, it felt as if she was somewhat familiar, in...touch...in...presence...her presence was so strong.

The driver reached out to pick her up.

"Sir we're home"

"Don't. I'll take her"

And with that, he picked her up and carried her inside.

"HEY! ASHTON"

Mr. Romano 'Ashton' looked at the woman in annoyance.

"What do you want Zoe?"

"Who is this woman?"

"None of your business Zoe"

Zoe scoffed, looking him in the eyes.

"I am the one who convinced my ass-hole brother to help you with that deal with Antonio, yet you fuck it up. I have all right to tell my brother what you did. YOU are the one looking forward to a war, so...either you tell me who this woman is or put yourself and your estate in danger"

Zoe smirked when he sighed.

"I bid her in the auction, needed a new maid"

"Great"

Zoe chuckled and was starting to leave.

"You're not going anywhere"

    #₊˚✦₊  ⧣°CRIMINAL LOVE°#₊˚✦₊  #