Valentine's day ♡

A/N: UGH. Y/N AND ISAGI ARE SO MIDNIGHT RAIN X DAYLIGHT CODED! I LOVE THIS REMIX SO MUCH ITS INSANE.
CUS LIKE THE LYRICS OF THIS REMIX FIT THEM SO WELL TOO???

Cause he(Isagi) was sunshine
And I(Y/N) was midnight rain.

Y/N:
And I can still see it all (In my mind)
All of you
All of me
(INTERTWINED)
I once believed love would be
(Black & White)

Isagi:
But it's golden!

Y/N:
(Goldeeen~)

This chapter was supposed to be posted on FEBRUARY. School and my laziness just didn't let me finish it ongg😭😭

Warnings: Making out, kisses and a bit suggestive.

Valentine's Day is all about celebrating love and relationships, and there's no better way to do that than with your significant other. Spending Valentine's Day together is a special occasion filled with love, affection, and appreciation for one another.

As Y/N stirred awake from her slumber, the memories of the past sleepover flashed through her mind,causing her to bury her face into the pillow.

'...His lips were so soft. I still can't believe that we are dating.'

The door of Y/N's room slowly opened,revealing Junko's figure.
"Y/N, are you awake sweetie?" She gently called out with light knock on the door.
The said girl slowly sat up on her bed and stretched her limbs out,"Yeah auntie.."
"Oh! Great then," Junko stepped closer,sitting on the edge of Y/N's bed,"I just wanted to tell you that me and Kenji have to go somewhere."

"Where exactly?"
"We were invited to a tea party, if you want, you can join us!"
Y/N looked away in thought,before shaking her head,"No thank you, I will rather stay home,"
Junko nodded in understatement and slowly stood up,"Alright! Then be sure to lock the door, okay?"
"Got it.." Y/N yawned,pulling away her blanket.

"Junko! Are you ready?!" Kenji yelled out from the first floor while tying his shoelaces.
"Yes I am!" She replied,walking down the stairs.
Kenji chuckled, "Ah! Y/N! You are awake,great."
"Mhm, morning uncle.." She mumbled.
"Morning morning! We are leaving now, you know the rules, do not open the door to strangers!"
"Of course I do, don't worry. Have fun you two, also bring me some sweets from there." Y/N monotonously muttered.
"We will for sure! Bye now !" Junko waved her hand along with Kenji.
"Bye Bye."

2 hours later...

Light knock on the door disturbed the silence, but Y/N was too occupied by watching k-drama to even hear the sound.

"What a dumbass. He clearly doesn't deserve her." She mumbled with frown while munching (f/s).

"Did anyone heard the knock?" One of the house maids questioned.
"Yeah, I did!" Another one worriedly replied.

Y/N finally snapping her head to the door,quickly stood up and made her way to the hallway.
"I will open it." She mumbled.

Crouching down to the small screen on the wall,her eyes soon met with Isagi's.

'Wha... What he's doing here?...'

"Isagi?" She muttered softly through domophone.
He instantly brightened up,"Y/N! I'm so glad you're home, may I come in?"
"Sure, sorry for making you wait."
"Ah, It's okay!"
"I opened the gates, now you can enter."
"Thanks!"

The sparkles around him are so bright, what is he planning? Wait, what day is it today?

Before she could voice her questions, knock appeared on the door once again.