The Circle Widens

The next day, you were working behind the counter with your Tweek, both of you working on re-stocking the coffee ingredients as you had both finished serving the afternoon lunch crowd. The sound of the door jingling had caught both of your guys' attention, causing the both of you to look over at the door. 

"Welcome to Tweek Bros Coffee." You smiled as you watched two girls walk in, one with blonde hair, the other with black hair. 

Both girls were in the middle of talking as they walked in, but stopped their conversation when they heard an unfamiliar female voice greeting them as they walked through the door. Wendy tilted her head to the side as she got a good glimpse at you, trying to identify just who you were. They both made their way to the front counter. 

"Did you just move here? You don't seem familiar?" Wendy questioned you, placing a finger against her cheek trying to think back to looking at people pass her in the hallways at the high school, but your face just didn't match anyone that she's seen. 

"Oh, yeah! It's been about two weeks now I'd say." You smiled warmly, and looked between the two girls. "Definitely still meeting new faces on the daily." 

"That would make sense, I'm sure I would've recognized a face like yours." Bebe raised a brow as she looked at you, and placed a hand on her hip. 

"Oh, hold on! Are you Y/N? I think my boyfriend might've mentioned you when talking about being Tweek's cousin?" Wendy remembered this conversation now as she locked eyes with Tweek for a few seconds. Her attention then went back over to you, as she scanned your appearance, and tried to picture it. 

"Maybe? I'm not sure who's with who just yet, I'm sorry." You smile awkwardly and rubbed a hand against the back of your neck, not sure who Wendy was talking about. Well, you didn't even know what her name was just yet either. 

"How rude of us, geez! I'm Wendy, my boyfriend is Tolkien." She shook her head, completely smacking herself internally for not remembering to introduce herself. "I know you've probably seen him and his friends around more since they're part of Team Craig, so you're most likely more familiar with them." 

"Okay! Actually, I heard that he was the last batter yesterday, so I'm sure you're very excited for him." You recalled hearing the boys talk about the teamwork that Clyde and Tolkien did in order to get that last point against North Park.

"Well, I was there to watch it firsthand. We're part of the cheer squad for South Park High, so we're out cheering at all of the games that they play." Wendy nodded at you as she flashed you a warm smile. "We really need another squad member, and I'm the cheer captain, so I would definitely love to see you try out~" She chimed. 

"I-I uh, don't really know much about cheerleading to be honest." You sheepishly replied, feeling a little embarrassed now. "And... I'm not attending South Park High, I'm actually on independent study, for the meantime."

Bebe was texting furiously on her phone, as you both were talking. With an audible groan, she threw her head back and clenched her fists tightly. "I swear to god, I'm going to beat his fucking face in." She then inhaled deeply, trying to gain her composure back. "I'm so sorry, I'm Bebe by the way." She turned to you, smiling faintly. "You seem like you'd kick ass at cheerleading, you've totally got the body for it." 

"If you're on independent study, why not just transfer momentarily to the High School? It must not be fun trying to learn over the lesson plans without an instructor. Unless you have a tutor..." Wendy thought about it a little. "If you get into South Park High, even for just a little bit, you could definitely get that cheerleading spot." Wendy tried to bribe you into enrolling in South Park High.

Tweek then walked over to you, and placed a hand on your shoulder comfortingly. "I-I think that's a g-great ACK-! A great idea actually." Tweek looked at Wendy, thankful for her helpful input. "You'd be able to make m-more WHAH-! More friends, and not think about... st-stuff." He tried avoiding mentioning the divorce.