🍄Chapter Three🍄

This chapter has a lot of Gay scenes
It might be scary for Homophobic readers
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Outside, Anne runs after Marcy, who is running away. "Marcy, please come back!" She exclaims.

"No! With me gone, you won't have to suffer anymore!" Marcy runs to the edge of a cliff, and stares downward.

"Marcy!" Anne grabs Marcy. "If you go through with this, we won't be able to defeat The Core! We need you!"

"No, you don't!" Marcy protests. "Sasha has that huge scar on her back, and you're dying all because I was scared to move away!"

Anne doesn't reply. She just stares at her. Finally, she replies. "You're right." She looks down. "Sasha has a huge scar, and I'm dying."
Marcy looks back at her.

"But that still doesn't mean you should kill yourself for it." Anne continues. "When you were trapped inside Darcy, Sasha had those thought, too. She told me, and I talked her out of it. We need you." She turns Marcy around and holds her hands. "You need us. Us three have been friends since kindergarten, and now you and I are dating." She smiles. "You've helped us so much."

Marcy smiles. "I have?"

"Anne nods her head. "Yes, you have. And you probably didn't know this, but when you got stabbed...I was devastated. I didn't know if I'd ever see you again. I told myself you were alive...but...sometimes the doubt started to creep in. Day after day...week after week...I...couldn't sleep...I couldn't eat...I--"

Marcy kisses Anne. "I won't let you go through that again." She says when she pulls away.

Anne blushes and smiles. "Thank you."

Marcy hugs Anne. "You're welcome. I'm so sorry."

Anne hugs back. "Just promise me you'll never do that."

"I promise." Marcy smiles.

Anne smiles, and pulls away from the hug. "Good. Now can we please go back inside? It's freezing out here!"

Marcy walks back to the hut with Anne.

"...And so then I told Grime that if he didn't like my advice, then he should've just said so." Sasha says.

"Mhm, mhm." Valeriana nods.

Sasha looks over and sees Anne and Marcy. "Oh, hey guys!"

Anne chuckles. "Are you gossiping with Valeriana?"

"Yeah, so?" Sasha says.

"So...we thought you hated her." Marcy says.

"I do not hate her!" Sasha exclaims. "We just...didn't exactly see things eye to eye."

"Right." Valeriana says.

"So, Valeriana, when will we have to fight Darcy?" Anne asks.

Marcy writes in her journal, when all of a sudden, she gets a really bad headache. "OWW!" She drops her journal and holds her head in pain.