Her secret (R.G)

She is actually gorgeous in mean girls

This is requested so I hope you enjoy!

You and Regina have been secretly dating for a few months now but she doesn't want to go public yet since she is heavily closeted but the day of the burn book incident she got hit by a bus and all of a sudden you both weren't so secret anymore.

People started finding out about you and Regina's relationship because while she was recovering you were the only person who visited her at her house everyday except for her mom of course. The rumours that you and Regina were going crazy online since everyone was shocked that Regina was lesbian. Although the rumours were true you never said anything about them to give Regina some decency while she was recovering.

While the rumours were going around you knew you needed to talk to Regina about them but you didn't want to bother her yet since she was still pretty out of it with her medication they gave her. Since Regina wasn't at school with you because she was still staying at home it meant that more and more people kept coming up to you asking you about you and Regina and they kept asking the same question which was "are you and Regina the new couple of North Shore high" but you ignored them each time which made you and Regina the talk of the school for longer.

After months went by Regina finally was recovered enough to have the neck brace off so she was going back to school. You still didn't tell Regina about the rumours since you didn't want to stress her out, you also hoped that the rumours would've died down by now but they still haven't.

Regina's first day back to school was hectic since everywhere she went she heard people talking about you and her which worried her a little so she text you while you were in class.

Hey y/n I need to talk, come to the janitors closet.

Of course, I'm on the way baby

She then left you on read as you asked for permission to leave the class.

When you made it to the janitor closet you walked in to see a very worried Regina. You go to hug her but she doesn't hug back, "are you ok baby" you say with a hint of sympathy in your voice as you look at her. "It's just that" she pauses clearly trying not to tear up and you immediately hug her "it's ok, you can tell me" you say feeling extremely bad got Regina as she hugs you back this time. "I heard people saying that they think we're a couple" she says holding you tighter "oh my god baby I'm so sorry I was supposed to tell you about those rumours sooner but I didn't want to stress you out more" you say with a hint of remorse in your voice. "It's not your fault, you were just looking out for me but you know what?" she says pulling away from the hug looking at you, "what?" You say puzzled "I think I'm ready to make our relationship public" she says as she smiles and you smile back "are you sure? There's no pressure" you say hoping she didn't feel like she has to make your relationship public "I'm sure y/n, I love you and I don't care what people have to say about me if I have you" she says as you both smile and you pull her into a kiss.

That day she decided to make your relationship public by holding your hand during lunch and walking to class together and after school she posted a picture of you on her Instagram story saying "my love ❤️".

A few people did have bad things to say about Regina being lesbian but she didn't care because you both could finally be a couple at school which was all she cared about and you were really proud of her.

*writers note*
I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while I was just busy again but I hope you enjoyed this one shot and thank you to the person who recommended it and thank you for all the support I've been getting and finally thank you to everyone who reads my ones shots I'm extremely grateful!