The Move

January 1st, 2023

Charlie's POV:

It was the first day of the month and mom was already moving us out of town. I don't know why she couldn't just pick a place and stick with it. It was always either too busy, too quiet, too small of a town, too big of a town yada, yada.

I just wanted to stay somewhere for longer than a week, make friends, keep those friends, I don't know just have a normal teenage experience, not that the one I had was any good.. year 9 or in America they call it 8th grade. But within the first day I got outed and started getting bullied. That was when all my troubles started.

But enough about me, as we pull up to the White House kind of modern, but also kind of farmhouse style me and my siblings all get out and immediately go in. It was our first actual house so maybe it was for good, usually we would stay in trailers so.. it's definitely an upgrade. As I'm viewing the outside of the house I look over to the houses around and there's a guy standing outside of one that seems like he's walking back from somewhere.

"Woah it's huge!" My little brother said as he ran around the house most bumping into every wall he walked near. "Calm down Oliver. You're going to hit your head on something." My older protective sister said.

Tori Spring, a year 12. Kind of quiet and sticks to herself, she doesn't really love much but diet lemonade and her family. But she's a great big sister to me, kind of more like a mother to me than my actual mom. But thats whatever, next is Oliver Spring he's only 7 and loves rockets, building forts, interrupting me and Tori all the time when we have whatever friends we do make over, and finally he loves flying kites in the summer. And my dad hes cool I guess we talk sometimes but he's not really present.

Okay but besides that I walk upstairs to what will be my room after I decorate. I lay the boxes down and start just placing things in places, like clothes in my closet, posters on my walls, and I even got to setting up my drum set. As I lay down on my bed and start relaxing. And all of a sudden, I heard a creak, and I look up as someone hops through my window