Friends

Charlie's POV:

The boy was kind of tall, well a lot taller than me. He had brown hair kind of swooped up on both sides, he was wearing a blue and green type sweater. And that's all I really took in before he finally broke the silence, "Hi I'm Tao, I saw you and your family moving in and I wanted to welcome you." He seems kind of nice but I don't really know what to say because I'm still trying to catch the fact that someone just broke in. "Thank you, I guess? But why did you just come in through the window?" He just shrugs and moves over to sit onto my bed.

"So are you going to school tomorrow?" I nod silently, " cool you can hangout with me and my friends." "Thank you, im not sure." I wasn't sure if I was quite ready to hangout with a lot of people but then again that would be my first time having that many friend's in one school and I'd just be leaving them soon, "But I'll think about it." The taller boy nods getting up off the bed and begins heading out the window before wishing him goodnight.

After that, weird experience I shrug it off and plan my outfit for tomorrow before getting in the shower and brushing my teeth.

Next morning,

It was the next morning I get a quick shower and brush my teeth before washing my face. I then put on my outfit I planned yesterday, Black jeans and a grandpa styled jumper, with brown matching converse. I look in the mirror slowly picking the jumper off my skin, it feeling a little too tight for my liking.

"Have I gained weight.?" I muttered to myself, I then took the jumper off  replacing it with a new one, this one being a bit oversized which was good and three different shades of blue. I then replaced the brown with blue converse as I make my way down the stairs almost tripping multiple time almost late on my first day to school.

"Charlie aren't you gonna eat breakfast before you go?" He hears his mom yell as he grabs his backpack next to the front door. "I'll eat at school don't wanna be late," I throw it over my shoulder, "TORI! COME ON!" I scream from downstairs. As she comes down the stairs and we walk out my mom begins yelling at me to stop yelling.

"Sorry!" I shut the front door behind us and me n Tori head to the bus stop.

On the bus

"Are you going to be okay Charlie?" My sister says breaking the silence, "what do you mean? Of course I will be." She shrugs it off as we get off the bus and start walking towards the school.

It's a huge school, lots of people dressed in different styles of clothing. They're's  friend groups everywhere hanging out and talking, but then I spot Tao and what I'm guessing is his friend group. I slowly walk over to them and they immediately notice my presence.

"Oh, hey! Guys this is Charlie spring he's new here and he moved across the street from me so I told him he could hangout with us." They all look around at eachother, and noticing by their looks I immediately feel uncomfortable, my skin sticking to my clothes, my flaws shining bright infront of them.

But that immediately goes away when a girl with short blonde hair, wearing a rainbow kind of tie dye jumper speaks up immediately accepting me as the rest come to accept me too. "Yeah of course, nice to meet you. I'm Darcy that's Tara," she points to a shorter girl with brown curly loose hair with pink and purple clips in it, "Hi." The girl says, "that's Elle," a taller girl with brown curly loose hair that's just longer that's tied in ponytails, wearing overalls with a pink striped top underneath. After saying hi she introduces me to more people like Nick, James, Issac, Imogene and Sahar.

They seem like nice people but the whole situation is kind of overstimulating, but then this guy walks over. He has brown hair that's kind of swooped to the right, brown eyes. "Hi, who's the new guy?" He says looking me up and down, before holding out a hand, "I'm Ben."  I nod and give him my hand as well almost immediately taking it away.

Maybe this school wouldn't be so bad.