{Confession.}

Since I moved from Canada, I thought I wouldn't make any friends. I thought I lost my passion for ever doing a hobby since my dad died. But that had all changed when I met Reki. He introduced me to skating, which I sucked at. He gave me something I thought I would never get. A true friendship. Every time I looked into his amber eyes, I felt safe. I felt like I could do anything. And overtime, I grew feelings for him.. and never knew if I should tell him. What if he thought I was weird? I couldn't risk that. But today is the day that would tell him.

I entered the classroom and sat beside Reki. I looked at him, just admiring how he was drawing sketches of skateboards in his journal. I clear my throat, intentionally, so I could get his attention. He turned his head in my direction and I was immediately put in a trance from his beauty. His dark freckles, strawberry colored hair, and oh, his eyes. They were the prettiest brown eyes I've ever seen. He grinned at me.

"Hey Langa! I didn't notice that you came in, I was so focused working on my sketches for Super 9000 Langa Spinner! AKA S9LS."

"What kind of name is that," I said laughing.

"It's the name I'm doing for YOUR board! You If you want to get the new board, you are gonna have to claim that as the name,"
He said sticking his tongue out.

"Fine," I said rolling my eyes.

—————————————————————————

The bell rang and it was finally time. I felt like I was going to throw up, because of my nervousness. Reki and I usually met in a hallway at the end of the day, since we have different classes for that period. But I had told Reki to meet me at the Skate park. I knew that if I had met up with Reki and then did my confession, I would just fumble with my words and mess everything up. Now I have time to think about what I'm gonna say.

"Reki..I.. like you... no. too straight forward." I whispered to myself quietly.

"Reki.. i have grown feelings for you..ugh. No. Sounds too cheesy.."

I'm just gonna just try to express how I feel.. it shouldn't be embarrassing right?
—————————————————————————
I skate through the entrance of the skate park, immediately spotting the red-haired figure doing tricks in a pit.

I take a deep breath.

Okay.. it's now or never..

"Reki!"

He went of the pit and started skating towards me, while fixing his crooked headband.

"What's up Langa, why did you text me to go to the skatepark instead of meeting with you first? It's everything okay? You've been acting strange today man."

"I.. uh.." I blushed by the thought of me saying something that would embarrass myself.

Without thinking, I take Rekis soft hands and place them into mine.

"Reki my love.. for skateboarding was because of you. I feel like I have a strong bond with you, and that I can trust you. So the reason I've been acting weird today is that..I wanted to tell you about my true feelings. About how being love with skateboarding also made me fall in love with you."

Silence.

"Langa.."

I look up to see something I thought I wouldn't see.

He's uncomfortable.

Shit.

"You're joking right?" He said looking away rubbing his neck.

"I-im not." I said trying not to be awkward.

"Langa.. I'm into girls. I don't like you like that. I already have someone else I'm interested in. I honestly think you would have a better chance with a girl, dude."

I felt like I just got ripped in half. I knew that I might get rejected.. but did he have to word it like that? My vision started getting blurry.

Shit. Shit. I can't cry in front of him. If I did, it would just make me feel more embarrassed than I already am. I can't..breathe. It feels like my chest is being suffocated.

I turned around and skated away, as fast as I could. I heard Reki call out my name, but it was quiet. Everything started going quiet. It was as if I was under the water. 

Maybe I should have never confessed.. but it won't change our friendship that much...right?

Authors note: This is my first story, I'm sorry if this is ass, let me knew if/when you guys want new chapters!!(if this gets any views lmao)