Tavern Tales{Elyan x OC}

Robin Hood and his Merrymen meet the Knights of the Round Table. Along with King Arthur and Merlin. What could go wrong? Not much actually, but Elyan deserves more love so here you go.

 What could go wrong? Not much actually, but Elyan deserves more love so here you go

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Arriving at Camelot came a minstrel, one came from a land near Mercia. Who sang tales of Robin Hood and his legion of Merrymen. The people gathered round to hear the tale. The rhythm of the tale became engraved in everyone's head.

Robin Hood and Little John, walking through the forest

Laughing back and forth at what the other'n has to say

Reminiscing this and that and having such a good time

Oo-de-lally, oo-de-lally, golly, what a day

Never ever thinking there was danger in the water

They were drinking, they just guzzled it down

Never dreaming that a scheming sheriff and his posse

Was a-watching them and gathering around

Robin Hood and Little John, running through the forest

Jumping fences, dodging trees and trying to get away

Contemplating nothing but escape and finally making it

Oo-de-lally, oo-de-lally, golly, what a day

Eventually, the word made its way to King Uther. He wasn't pleased with the thought of rogues attempting to steal from nobles. So he sent his knights to disband the group. Out of the twelve that left, only five returned. When Arthur became king, he wondered what happened to the group of Merrymen, he had only heard stories in passing at the tavern while spending time with his knights and manservant.

Till one faithful day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Merlin! Feed the horses, they're no use to us dead!" The knights could only watch amused at the banter between King and servant. Wondering if they would ever become a normal pair of serving and be served.

"Unlike you right?" Dodging a blow to the head, Merlin ran off to feed their trusty steeds. Turning back to his knights Arthur addressed Leon.

"Where to next?" Looking at the map in front of the curly-haired man, he looked up to his majesty awaiting an answer, the long trip from Mercia taking its toll on the man.

"If we head through the Plains of Othanden, we'll cut travel time by a day. As long as there's no trouble with that my lord?"

"None at all, Sir Leon."