Seed 19 - Soar to the Skies Gundam Unicorn & Freedom

3rd POV

Two week and a few days pass the date was now 71, May 8 have pass right now it was day time a few hours before ZAFT attacks JOSH-A seeing the two ships being Shadow Garden and Eternal land on a unman island at the center opening as they starting to land the ships upon landed near but far from JOSH-A.

Right now inside of the Mobile Suit Hanger of Shadow Garden we first Eta working on inpsecting the already repaired section of the Unicorn by Jude's right side and Mira inside of the Unicorn's cockpit sitting down at the controls is checking up on the Unicorn using the handheld computer connected to the Unicorn's systems since the Strike that was officilally give to Mu before they left with a recalibrated OS for him to pilot created by both Jude and Mira was back to the Archangel right now since it was EA property until they defect and with her is Jude as he was checking as well the remaining Mobile suits and it was four Sinanjus, four Zaku's and Eight Delta plus, next was the Kshatriya and beside the Unicorn was the Banshee Gundam.

Jude:So we have a few of the Zakus and Deltas right now and we gave one Sinanju and Delta Plus to Orb which was without the unique our technology, this is going to be a hard day

?????:I agree with you boss

Jude looks back to see it's Graves and along with him is Andrew Waltfeld and Lacus Clyne

Jude:Hey Lacus and Andrew, thanks for bringing them here.

Lacus:Its ok Jude

Andrew:Its all good Commander and where's the lady Pilot

Jude:Mira, well she is checking up my Unicorn with Eta.

Andrew:I see, well last I hear you beat Char and his team

Jude:Yeah

Andrew:Good job since I didn't like the guy and all, now I am going to meet Mira, bye

Now Andrew goes to Mira while leaving both Jude and Lacus alone right now

Jude:So... uhh how's your dad?

Lacus:My dad's fine right now since he is still at Mr. Waltfeld's home, didn't I told you that before we landed here

Jude:Yeah... sorry about that I must forgotten about that Shit I'm so lame right now since Lacus is right infront of me So is Athrun... had some relationship with you or Mira.

Lacus:Oh Athrun, well he did said he has a crush on Mira and Athrun really loved her but I couldn't tell if its familial love or that kind of love since the tone was in between.

Jude just sigh right now on the background we can see a few Clyne's ZAFT forces are unloading the Freedom Gundam and set it up on one of the empty space along with it's weapons while Mira was done on the Unicorn she looks back to see Andrew as she was happy that he is alive.

Mira:Mr. Andrew you're alive and how is your wife?

Andrew: She's fine she back on Lacus's ship.

Mira:I see so is she

Andrew:Yeah its already forgave you on that but right now she is resting so how about we look in to your New Gundam

Mira:A Gundam?

Andrew Points the Freedom as Mira follows of where he is pointing she was shock to see the head was similar as the Sitkre Gundam

Mira:What is that

Andrew:That is the ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gudam, the Freedom Gundam has Phase Shift Armor and its armaments include CIWS guns, beam sabers, shield, plasma beam cannons, railguns, and a beam rifle. When the latter three weapons are used simultaneously, the Freedom is said to be in 'Full Burst Mode'. The suit has full flight capabilities in the atmosphere and the rear-mounted wings can be deployed in "High Mobility Aerial Tactics (HiMAT) Mode" to enhance its mobility in the atmosphere or in space. It also has an advanced targeting system, the Multi Lock-On System, that allows it to target and fire at multiple enemy units simultaneously. Due to its capabilities and loadout, the suit has a reputation as a specialized 'Mobile Suit Killer', but its high performance resulted in a complicated control system that demands extremely fast reaction speed and spatial awareness from its pilot.