You aren't alone. Chapter 10

*It was a new day, class has resumed from all Districts of the Academy, no danger or threats has been found lurking around the Academy this Morning or last night, students are starting to arrive from different places of the city.*

David: another day to enjoy! Another day to be adventurous and venture beyond the beautiful Academy!

Tristan: you've got that right, let's show our might, this Academy's light will forever shine!

Lucky: darkness had no holds against our right, the Light's guide will always be right!

All Three: Let the light shine! Let's get back to our Academy's light!

*As the three was singing around the other students looked at them in amazement and was entertained by them. Kaito was watching them as he chuckles*

Kaito: they sure are something?

Dominic: Don't mind them, atleast they're bringing joy right?

Albert: they're quite a trio.

Gossen: what did I missed?

*Gossen arrives late as he looked around in confusion, Dominic tells Gossen what's up as he explained what just happened.*

Gossen: yeah? That's really cool!

Kaito: I know right?

Dominic: they sang it well.

Albert: let's go to our room now? The professors are probably packing up and getting ready for class?

Gossen: oh right! Let's go!

*The four of them rushes to their classroom as they we're almost late for class. As all of the students waited, the class started with two of the professors teaching for 2 hours, Professor Dennis and Marvin Taught them simultaneously to get better at their subject, other students keeps up while the others tried their hardest to keep up the pace. After teaching the students Lighting and Water Element, it was recess and students goes around either having fun or eating snacks, but for One Student of the Class, stayed under a tree as he read a book, Gossen notices him alone, as he approached him.*

Gossen: arlan? What are you doing here alone?

*Arlan was puzzled as he looked behind him, and saw Gossen. Gossen then sat down beside him as he asked again*

Gossen: why are you alone? Aren't you supposed to be with Sebastian's group? Or Sydney's group?

Arlan: ah..well? Sebastian and the others are at district 2 having their snacks and having fun, while Sydney and Diane are at the training grounds of district 1, I prefer to be here, I don't want to disturb them.

Gossen: disturb them? Nonsense, I can sense that you are lying my friend.

Arlan: what..?

Gossen: did you forget who I am?
Holding such great power like this, I know almost everything.

Arlan: right.. it's nothing to be alarmed about Gossen.

Gossen: you think your a freak don't you? Why arlan?

*Arlan went quiet as he closes the book he was reading, then looks at Gossen with sorrow in his eyes*

Arlan: Look, I just don't want to be pushed away by the others because of my dark magic. They see me as a walking zoo, an animal freak, a no for good wretched. So here I am! Alone. I don't want to embarrass my friends because of my power. I just.. distance myself because I know I am a freak..

Gossen: a freak? No no.. I see you as a normal human being with such great power and capabilities, someone with a good heart and soul, you say that your all alone? Well hell no I am here for you buddy, I was once called a freak and lead me to this situation aswell, but was nurture by great people in my past.