Dare 1: My sunlight/moonlight

Liko (Sylveon) woke up first and found Dusk mumbling the same word. Liko: Never knew you could wake up early, LOL! Dusk: Don't say anything!! Liko: Jeez, okay. YALL LETS PLAY HIDE AND SEEK!!! Thunderstorm: ...Why so loud, Peachy? Thunderstorm called Liko "Peachy" ever since the nicknames that they had. Icely (Glaceon) yawned while she walked down the stairs. Icely: Why, Liko, WHY!?!? I felt like a umbreon! Espiea: I HATE Liko yelling. Ivy: Okay. Drizzle: YESSS! Blaze: Drizz, you're so loud. Emma: Oh, yeah! I seek! Plasma: Oooh, yes please! Liko:'Kay, Emma seeks while we hide! Cont to 37, Emma! Emma: Okay!!! Emma covered her eyes with her paws and counted to 27. Everymon ran off hiding. Later... Emma: Ready or not, here I come!! Emma started looking in the fridge and found Icely hiding there. Icely: Oh my, Emma. You found me fast. After the game... Dusk: Can't find me, can't you, Eevee? Emma: Not fair!! Espiea: I don't like hide in seek. Dusk: Espeon..? Can I take you to get coffee together..? And go to yoga? Espiea: Oh my.. Duskie... YES!! Dusk: Okay. Bye everymon! After they said bye, Dusk and Espiea went. Espiea: Here's Café Yumii. My favorite. Dusk: Okay!Lets go. They came into the café and saw a Delphox named Ember. Ember: Hello, what can I get you? Dusk: One coffee with NO sugar or sweetener, one coffee with sweetener, one chocolate cupcake, one Razz berry cupcake, one sandwich with Peacha Berrys and toasted tomatoes, and one sandwich with Cherri Berrys and lettuce. After they ordered, they sat down at a cozy, green couch-like-table. Ember: ODER 647 TO DUSK AND ESPIEA! Dusk: That's ours! Dusk got the food and put it down on the table. Espiea: The coffee and Razz Berry cupcake is so good! Dusk: The sandwich isn't bad either. Espiea: I thought you hated me and loved Liko. Dusk: I only liked you as my friend, Espiea. Espies frowned. Espiea: Not fair.Dusk: ... I LIKE YOU AS MY FRIEND OKAY!?!?!? Espiea's mind: Okay. Now stop. Dusk: Sorry. Espiea looked bitter. Espiea: No need to be sorry, Dusk. (Thank you, Hearts4Millie for the dare!) Dusk: Okay. Yoga? Espiea: Yes! After yoga... Dusk: What a work out.. Espiea: Yeah.. they kissed each other and walked into the house. Liko: Interesting...