Sub Rosa Ties (A High School Dark Romance)

Book Title: Sub Rosa Ties

Author: Averyaaaaaa

Status: Ongoing

Tags For The Book: #arrogant, #badboy, #club, #comingofage, #contemporary, #contemporarylit, #darkromance, #emotional, #enemiestolovers, #enemieswithbenefits, #highschool, #matureaudience, #obsession, #possessive, #protective, #romance, #school, #secrets, #suspense, #teenfiction, #teenromance, #wattpadromance, #youngadult

Summary (Book Description) : "Don't..." he rubbed my clit slowly, and I gasped, closing my eyes shut. "You ever think of talking about that damn blondie in front of me again, " he dipped a finger into me slowly, and I squeezed my toes in my shoes. "Or think of seeing or getting stuck with him forever. It will never happen while I'm alive, Darlin Zera. Hmm?" He pulled out and shoved it in again, and I let out a silent cry.

"We...are...in the library," I croaked, forcing my eyes to look at his.

"You think I didn't know that? Huh?" He slowly drew his finger out before forcing it back in. I bit my bottom lips sharply and suppressed my moan.

"Also, you will be a good girl for me and go to the teacher's office. Tell them you want me as a partner instead." He pulled out, leaving half of his finger inside me before shoving it back in.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Zera Palmer is an ordinary, smart, and composed senior in Meadow High who finds herself juggling her studies with feeding her family by working part-time as a waitress. That was what everyone thought, including her mother. But Zera is aware that the "part-time work aspect as a waitress" is not true.

She worked as a stripper at a club where she transformed into a completely different person each night. She had everything planned out, and her secret work was going smoothly.

Getting caught was the last thing she wanted. However, a particular famous bad guy at her school, who had girls falling at his feet and would go to any length to get what he wanted, sees her and makes a deal with her in exchange for keeping her secret.

I mean, it's just a deal?

That was Zera thought, but the deal evolved into something neither of them expected.

(18+ rated ♥️)

All images are from PINTEREST excluding the whatsapp messages screenshots.