02.

[SEX: MINOR]

[SEX: MINOR]

I quickly took my shirt off, exposing my boobs as they bounced up and down quickly while I bounced on him. I threw my head back, moaning as best as I could, I wanted this night to be good, but the guy was just average. I screamed as he thrusted harder and faster into me until he was finished. 

I let out a shaky breath as he picked me up from the countertop and carried me to bed. Tonight was a very long night, and I was a little needy....

He placed me into the soft bed, covered me up with a blanket and walked off. 

I didn't even know this guy, I just met him in a bar where I usually go to meet guys, and he took me to his apartment. 

Once he had left the room, I quickly shot out of bed, quickly grabbing my clothes and slipping them on aggressively, almost falling over. 

"Baby, where are you going?" 

I looked up at him in disgust at the word he had just called me, I grabbed my purse and walked away from the bedroom. 

"I'm not your baby." I added seductively before I walked out the door, slamming it behind me. I let out a sigh of relief as I started to go down to the lobby, hoping he wasn't one of the guys that chased after me, wanting more. 

As I walked out of the building without him chasing after me, I knew I had finally gotten away. I clicked the keys to my Porsche, as I hopped in and drove off quickly. I was on my way to work, hoping to get a new job today. 

I was an American assassin, and my job was to kill bad people. However, the job can get very busy, so I don't have time to have relationships with people, so I try to find any satisfactory wherever I could. 

I pulled up in front of my work, and walked in. At first, the building was just an oil and gas industry or something, however; as I made my way to the elevator, I pushed the button one and then three, twice. One and three were code numbers for what some might say "a secret level of the building".  

As the elevator shot me up, I quickly fixed myself up. I knew people would have comments that I was wearing the same outfit as yesterday, I just hoped no one would annoy me about it.

As soon as the elevator opened up, a large room of computers, and weaponry was shining all around me. I walked through the room to the very end of the main area, the hub. The hub was where everything was, their was a huge digital map in the center, a map of New York. 

"Tell me what we have for today." I asked, as I leaned over the digital map, all my coworkers quickly scurrying to the computers to present the hit list in front of everyone. 

There were some parts of being an assassin that I loved, like having to take the life away from terrible people. Although there were terrible parts that I had to push past, like having to actually take someone life away in a second. The torchering wasn't really my style, however, I was good at it, so I force myself to push past it. 

"His name is Ghost. The mercenary ghost. He will be nuking the city on March fifth."

I nod my head in understanding, adjusting my position a bit, watching as the screen shows the faces of the mercenary ghost and along with his other teammates. 

"However, it will be a hard job to do. Other teams are on the same mission, which means we have to get to them first." 

I groan in frustration, I hated when other teams were on the same mission, it caused so many difficulties with our job. 

"Rumour has it, that General Rostami has a little part to play in this attack." My eyes widened in surprise, glancing at everyone. A smirk grows on my face as I picture killing these bad people. 

Just as I'm about to walk away to get started on work, Cindy, one of my coworkers interrupt me.

"The CIA is also involved in this, however apparently they hired a new assassin  who hasn't had any training whatsoever, so you wont have to worry about them." 

I look at Cindy, giving her a dark look of annoyance. "Anyone can kill anyone. With the right motivation, Cindy." Her eyes widen in fear though she quickly looks back on the computer to show me more evidence and clues as to who is on this mission.  

"The CIA recruited the new assassin for a Black Ops team, and apparently sending him to Dan Hurley this moment."

I roll my eyes in frustration, my patience growing farther apart as Cindy continues to speak. 

"I don't care about that, give me the assassin's name."

"Mitch Rapp."

I freeze, I feel my whole chest tightening as she spoke that name out loud. There was no way, that I had heard that correctly. I heard my heart pounding through my ears, everything around me blurred away as I tried to comprehend what Cindy had said. 

"What."

Cindy glanced at me, worried if she had said something wrong. She doesn't clarify, instead she shows me his ID. 

I feel my face growing hot, my whole body shaking as I stare into Mitch Rapp's ID photo. I suddenly feel everything get darker, I find my eyes start to close as I get closer to the ground suddenly. Then it was all dark when I had hit the ground with a thud. 

~~~

sorry for the jump scare in the beginning lol