★‧°𖦹。⋆Lime⋆。𖦹°‧★

Negative representations of the color green:
•Greed
•Envy/Jealousy
•Disgust

./././.

Nestled within a quiet corner of a neighborhood, stood a plain grey house, its weathered facade bearing the marks of time like a badge of honor. Around it, the neighborhood exuded a slight sense of familiarity for a certain boy, with tree-lined streets casting dappled shadows on the pavement below. The sound of children's laughter drifted through the air, mingling with the gentle hum of distant lawnmowers and the occasional chirp of a bird. Each street held a tale, and the plain grey house stood as a silent witness to the passage of time.

If Felix had been here enough, he probably would've felt nostalgic. But unfortunately for his new home, he felt nothing of the sort. No memories of running around in the lawn playing with a sprinkler on a hot summer day, no riding his first bike on the driveway, no watching his first love from afar out his room window. No, that was all back in Australia. That, however, didn't mean he was upset. Not in the slightest.

In fact, the boys lips upturned at the sight of the house he'd seen very few times on vacations. Luckily for him, nothing had really changed.

Felix didn't really like change.

But that didn't matter, because he walked up to the door all the same.

*Knock Knock Knock*

He stood by the off-white door idly after making his presence near it known to whoever resided inside. His foot tapped anxiously while waiting for it to be opened by someone he hadn't seen in a long time. Not since the divorce.

'How many years has it been? Six?' He thought in anticipation. 'I can't believe I actually made it.'

He was still in denial, if he was being honest. There was no way he was talented enough to-

That's probably a story for a little later.

Suddenly he heard shuffling, and the door opened.

"Hello, how can I- Oh my, Yongbok!" A middle age woman greeted formally before seeing the boys face, startled at seeing her own son in front of her house so soon.

Yongbok's heart squeezed when he laid eyes on his mother.

She looked exactly the same, just longer hair and clearer skin. Her thin frame had a white robe draped over it while her feet were clad in pink pig slippers that looked a little too big on her feet. He assumed it was for comfort reasons. He could use some of those right now.

"Hi mom, how have you been?" Yongbok replied with a smile, shifting his suitcase to the side so he could engulf the shorter woman in a tight embrace. "I'm good, Bokkie, I'm good. Come in come in." She said in a motherly tone, ushering the boy inside the house when they separated from the hug.

"Why didn't you tell me you were here already? I could've picked you up at the airport." The woman asked as she navigated through her relatively small home. The boy took off his shoes and coat and dragged his bags alongside him to follow her.

"It's alright, really. Seungmin's cousin drove us both and dropped me off. Me and Seungmin did fly here together after all. Our motorcycles are getting here soon." He explained to the woman with a slight chuckle, watching from behind the kitchen island as she walked in and immediately began to prepare food for them both.