Are You Jealous?

Stef's POV

Second date is tonight. I wasn't as nervous as the first one. And this time, as promise, I was going to take Lena to her favorite burger place that she finally found the name of.

I knew it was going to be good for the time I spend with her now is just sweet and fresh. We are now officially flirting every chance we get, even at home in our routine and I didn't even know I could be like this, but I love it. I love myself when I'm with her and that... that is a gift that I'm very grateful for, because I've been struggling a lot with selflove so far.

However, me being me, last time I was underdressed for a fancy restaurant, and this time I'm overdress for a burger place... Lena found it funny and "cute" apparently so I guess I will survive feeling a bit ridiculous tonight as long as it makes Lena smiles.

Again, we play this little game of "we don't live in the same house so I'm picking you up" and Lena still seems to enjoy it very much, and yeah, I do too, it's just that I would like to have more now... but I get that I have to be patient.

After all, I'm living now, what Lena has been undergoing for months... so I guess it's fair.

Tonight though, I was hoping for a kiss, at least a little one on the lips, a little peck...

So like this other night, I told her how much I enjoyed our night, and she told me the same... I asked her right away for another date and she said yes. She told me that I was beautiful tonight, and I returned the compliment, and again, we locked eyes, and again I grab her hand and pull her a bit closer to me...

My heart was beating so damn fast, it was so insane. My mind was spinning, and my body was hot, so damn hot that I was struggling to breath as our face get closer and closer. Thinking it was finally coming, thinking I was finally going to taste those lips for the first time as I close my eyes, and just breath her in... opening my mouth slightly just to welcome her kiss...

"I don't kiss on the second date either, I'm afraid." She whispers, again devilishly... God, she's going to kill me.

"Oh... That's okay..." I say very flustered and a little disappointed if I'm honest, but I'm telling myself that the longer she makes me wait and longue for this, the more spectacular and memorable it will be when she will finally do me the honor of laying her soft looking lips on mine.

"Good night, Stef..." she whispers and then lean to kiss my cheek again, but this time a little longer, which made me smile and want to kiss her even more, which I think was her goal actually, but I accept it... I do.

"Good night, love." I say, making her look deep into my eyes, for I don't call her that often, usually I don't even notice since it's when she's in a bad state, it just comes out though I never called anyone that except for my kids... but when I do, I can sense that it touches her heart in a way that I can't understand yet.

So then she grabs my hand, and bring it to her lips, kissing it ever so softly, before she let it go and disappear behind the door, leaving me there once again, my heart full of hope that one day... maybe I'll remember her.

--------------

Third date, now. Lena asked if we could go in a gay bar... I was a bit hesitant at first, but she seemed so happy to make me discover things again, that I didn't have the heart to say no. Besides, I think it could be good for me, for my memory, maybe I'll remember the ambiance or something like that... who knows?

This time I was dressed appropriately, I was classy but not too much, and well... sexy... that was hard for me to deal with. I've never found myself that sexy, but when Lena shown me those photos, with dresses, with short hair or even with just a pair of jeans... I look so confident, and yes... it was making me attractive, and sexy...

I have clothes that are like that, clothes that Lena said I used to wear to go dance... I mean, I don't even dance, but apparently now I do.

So here I am, in a dress that is quite tights, form-fitting, hugging me very well, my cleavage is apparent and it's making me such ass, like... I was almost blushing at the sight. But Lena, when she saw me, her jaw dropped on the floor, and now I could tell she was trying very hard not to stare at me too much, but I could see her eyes just falling on my chest each time she's facing me. It's like she couldn't help it, she was trying to stay focus on my eyes, but at some point, her eyes would just fall on my breasts.

I have to admit that it was flattering, and it was making me feel good, and more confident even though I'm still self-conscious when I look at myself naked in the mirror.

Lena, as always, was breath taking tonight, she put on a dress pants that is hugging her ass very well, a sleeveless blouse, showing off the soft skin on her shoulders and heels, making her appear taller than me as always. It's like she loves it when I have to actually lift my head to look into her eyes, I think it makes her feel like she's having power over me... and well, I mean in a way she does... she's so damn sexy and hot, like... really smoking hot and I couldn't get my eyes off of her.

"Do you... do you want me to call our friends? They like to go in that kind of place, and they didn't see you since your accident, they would be so happy." Lena asks.

It's true that she told me that I had lots of friends, all women apparently, but I didn't want to see them just yet... it was still too much, having all those strangers around me... I know at one point I would probably want to know them, for if they were my friends, I guess they mattered to me... but just not yet.

"Oh, I... do you mind if it's only us tonight? It's our date night and I... I'm not ready to meet them... just yet." I say honestly.

"Okay, I don't mind having you for myself tonight. Let's go in then." Lena says softly, interlocking my arm with hers as I take a deep breath.

We enter the gay bar and no surprise... all women. It was a bit impressive, but I didn't feel that bad. I felt... well I kind of felt safe because, there're only people like us in there, people that doesn't risk judging us, or attack us, just because we're two women holding hands...

Lena seems in her element, and women were looking at her, in a way that was making me want to kill, but hey, can I really blame them? Lena is gorgeous and when she enters a room, all eyes are on her, she has an aura or something, that makes people drawn to her... she doesn't even do anything to provoke it.

"Here's some young thing looking at you. I swear it's always those that are eying you, it drives me crazy." Lena says as it makes me aware of where those girls are.

"Are you jealous?" I ask, a bit happy that she's jealous because someone else is looking at me, even though I don't see why, but anyway.

"Me? Jealous? Please. You're crazy about me anyway. I just don't like them looking at what's mine... well, at least for the night, I mean." She says, laughing as I look at her amused, for she was bragging now, and she was looking hard at those girls so that they would look away, it was just as sweet as it was ridiculous.

"Oh God, you're sure of yourself, huh?" I tease, as she looks at me, now taking a seat at the bar, right next to me.

"Well yes. Weren't you jealous that everyone looked at me when we entered the bar?" she said so damn confidently. Now I admit that my ego was getting the best of me for I want to seduce her, and I want to have her, but I want her to seduce me and wants me as well, if she's that sure of herself, she will take me for granted, so I lied.

"Not at all. I'm not the jealous type. They are looking at you because you are breath taking, I look at you too, so I can't blame them." I say, trying to sound convincing, even though I was quite jealous when people were looking at her that insistently.

"Well... okay, then. Let's order, shall we?" she says with a smirk, as I could tell I wasn't necessary going to like what would happen next...