birthday

"dunk~~" joong whined as he hugged his lovely boyfriend, putting his head in the crook of the older's neck.

they have just arrived home, back from joong's birthday festival. today was the third time that they have celebrated it. one was dunk surprising him in a hotel room, and the other was at an event. and as dunk said three times wasn't enough.

"what is it joong?" he took his boyfriend's head and gently put it on the pillow next to him. both were pretty tired, the event took quite a while.

"when are you finally going to go to bed? it feels weird without you there. i can't sleep." he clinged onto the older's arm, which wasn't a surprise to dunk. he was used to it actually.

joong would always cling onto dunk wherever they are, and when i say wherever, i mean wherever they are. it could be the most public place, yet he would still show affectionate towards him. that's probably why all their friends hate hanging out with the two of them together.

"just give me a few more minutes joong," he brought a pillow to his lap, moving his boyfriend's head onto there instead of his shoulder. and combing his fingers through his hair.

dunk was too busy watching one of the shows that has been made by gmmtv. as an artist from their, he thought it would be best to support the shows that they have made. even though some of them were not his type.

"this is like the 10th time you've watched not me. i get that you love that show but don't you get tired of it. why not watch one of our own like star in my mind or hidden agenda? or even our skyy2?" dunk stopped playing with his hair, looking as if he was offended at what joong had just said.

"me, get tired of watching not me? offgun? seanwhite? never." then he continued to what he was doing before, as joong just laughed.

"~i'm kidding dunkk~ i know how much you love that show." dunk was cute whenever he got angry, even the tiniest bit was adorable. that's why joong always loved to annoy him, but he always stopped once before dunk could actually start yelling at him.

"you better be..." he huffed, and then kissed joong's cheek. "i still can't believe joong was there earlier. he witnessed the one and only joongdunk being as clingy as ever."

"you could call it payback. remember during his birthday, when him and phuwin were basically all over each other. you do remember it, right steve?" joong teased.

"ughh. that was so annoying. they were holding themselves back from being who they usually are when they're with us or alone, yet it was still too much. i had to witness the whole thing with the fans." he rolled his eyes, remembering the fun memory that happened at pond's birthday event a month ago.

"seriously though. pond surprised me. i'm shocked at how he didn't just kiss phuwin right then and there. same goes for phuwin. they're personalities onscreen and offscreen are completely different, except for the clinginess of course."

"mhm...the ride back home wasn't the best though...anyways, i think it's time for bed." he said trying to change the topic, and erase the memory.

the two headed to their bedroom, which was fucking huge btw.

"you know what joong, let's go outside real quick. only for a few minutes." dunk pulled his arms, running outside to the balcony. the night was peaceful, which usually was filled with stress. it was a moment that barely happened, so why not enjoy it.

"you know dunk, the moon is really beautiful tonight, isn't it. the way it's shining so brightly, as it's surrounded by darkness." joong said, but he wasn't even looking at the moon. he was looking at the one in front of him.

"it really is. this kind of reminds me of the filming for hidden agenda. we spent so much time filming at night, and sleeping during the day. whenever we came out, the sun was gone as the moon appeared." dunk smiled, remembering how much fun they had filming.

gmmtv still hasn't given them a new series. and they doubt that they will get one in 2024. during gmmtv 2024 fans were disappointed as their favorites didn't get a series yet.

in joondunk's case, they just got one last year, and it was in the middle of the year too. it's unlikely that they'll get one but if you look at offgun, they get one every year. so there's a chance.

"let's go inside dunk. it's getting late now. you haven't been sleeping a lot these days. you need to make sure that you still take care of yourself."

dunk went inside then changed into his pyjamas, quickly getting out the products for his skincare routine. while joong just went to the bathroom to wash his face with soap, taking off his shirt to get comfortable, and was ready for bed.

dunk was peacefully doing is routine while joong just watched him, waiting for dunk to finish. he was ready to welcome him in anytime now. he just has to be patient.

after a few minutes, dunk finally finished, and walked over to the bed. he layed beside joong, as his arms welcomed themselves around dunk's waist.

 he layed beside joong, as his arms welcomed themselves around dunk's waist

"goodnight, my love." joong said, kissing dunk neck.

"goodnight, joong."