You woke up to the sound of the baby crying, and you pull your son into a hug wanting to end your headache. It wasn't enough to settle him, and with your grinding pain, you finally sit up wondering what he wanted.

He's probably hungry...

You get up then fully taking in Toshinori wasn't there. You put your face in your hands suddenly remembering what happened, and you feel an inner hatred for yourself. He's already been through enough, and you don't know what he'll do without you by his side. That's when a knock downstairs brings you back to the present along with your upset Toshi. You picked him up and make your way downstairs to hear it again. You remembered it was a Monday meaning Eri and Shota were in school, so you push yourself to open the door.

You completely freeze unable to breathe with this person before you.

" Papa?..."

You squeaked out taking in the man's annual fishing attire that he never changed out of. You take in his graying ( h/c ) along with eyes that resembled your own. Finally, you find yourself rushing into a hug overwhelmed with emotion for the man you haven't seen in over eleven years. He squeezes you back smelling the liquor from last night still on you, but all he held for you was love instead of judgement. The baby just squealed at the new comer, and tears slide down your cheeks unable to contain yourself.

That's when you find yourself jerking your son away at the motion of someone trying to take him, but you softened seeing it was Toshinori. You allow him to take Toshi while you return to your father's hold. He suddenly pulls away then holding a hand out to the very tired man.

" The names ( father's name ). I'm Y/n's father."

" It's very nice to meet you sir."

Toshinori watches you wipe at your eyes wishing you had mentioned him before. To be honest, you weren't sure if you could ever face your father again after all you've been through. He, after all, knows you were kidnapped and only could think of what possibly happened. How could you possibly explain your life to him? You know in your heart you won't be able to lie to this man.

" Well, let's go in, shall we-?"

" What are you doing here?"

You turn around to find Aizawa with an empty sack, and you realized he just returned from handing over the seedlings. You walk around your father as you give him pleading eyes, but it doesn't stop him from marching up to Toshinori to take away Toshi. That's when it dawned on him there's a third party, and he apologized asking who he was.

" I'm Y/n's father. What's going on here?"

" He's not allowed to be around your daughter nor his child any longer-."

" I promise you I'm a good man, sir-."

Toshinori so desperately wanted to hold his son wondering why he wasn't at the academy.

" Get the hell off my property before I call the police."

Aizawa wanted him gone, and that was enough for him to walk away depressedly.

" You can't.. You can't do that Aizawa. I wouldn't press charges."

You see Toshinori stop for a second before continuing to walk out that gate.

" You probably want some coffee, sir."

" I would appreciate that."

Your father gives you a look that says 'we will talk about this', and you joined your arm with the old man just glad for his visit. You take him to the kitchen table as Aizawa prepares the dark drink with baby still in hand. You watch him give a kiss on the head, but all you could do is see Toshinori doing it in your mind instead. Aizawa gets a bottle already prepared from the fridge and pops it in the microwave for a second before talking with your father again.

" Are you a fisherman, sir?"

" Yep. Five generations Y/n being the sixths. Do you still fish Y/n?"

Your father was curious, and you give a sad smile.

" I haven't fished since those times with you Papa."

" I see... What happened to you Y/n?"

Aizawa wondered if he should leave, but he could tell you needed emotional support. He takes a seat beside you cradling small Toshi as he feeds him.

" I.. I was.. forced at the hands of some very bad people, and.. I had no choice but to do some terrible things. I didn't get out of it until recently. The reason.. why Aizawa is mad is because Toshinori bought me to become his wife. He.. also partly forced this child on me, but in reality, he was really just trying to keep it out of Scorch's hands. I've.. I've only known him for two weeks papa. I'm sorry if I've disappointed you."

" You weren't saved.. after all these years? For Christ sakes, I lost you when you were twelve..."

Aizawa eyes watered at the idea of you having to go through something so maliceful at such an age.

" Why didn't you use your powers?"

" These were powerful people, and I was too frightened for a long time to anger them. Also, I didn't even know how to use them properly to protect myself Papa. Once I wasn't seen as special, I realized this was the reason why I wasn't bred with, and a lot of people wanted quirked girls on their laps like a fetish. I was trying to protect myself."

" The man who took you. What was his name?"

" Jonathan Suzuki."

The name tasted like poison in your mouth, and you could see how your father's eyes were glazed over in anger.

" We have to get you your revenge Y/n-."

" No. I've decided to let it go."

In truth, you were still loyal to him having dedicated your life to this man. It was wrong of you, but he was still your Master just like Toshinori. You refuse to have either suffer because of you.

I somehow have to fix this with Toshinori.