ok idk

For my pretty baby astrifer ❤️❤️ ,

Thank you so much for taking care of me, and making me feel safe like always. Thank you for always putting a smile on my face every time . Thank you for treating me like a real princess ❤️.

I know that our friendship went through many shits already , But we promised each others that we will still plan our own future together once we already saved up enough money to meet up without any one of us leaving .

Even though you "can't" give me everything I want , You'd still try all of your best just to make me smile , and not make me upset ( you never made me upset , I'd kill you if you did :3 )

I also wanted to thank you for always being there by my side , especially when I'm on my lowest , You're always making a way on how to cheer me up .

I love you so so much and I want everyone on this world that nobody is better than you , and nobody can replace you .

Even when anyone tries their best to get me to kill myself, you're always there. you're always there to defend me, And you're always there to do whatever I want just to see a smile on my face ❤️

Even when I find myself ugly / beautiful because of my insecurities , You are always there to prove me that I'm always beautiful in every ways , And that is what I'm always thankful of.

Words can not describe how much I love you with my own whole heart , and my soul .

I wish I could also pay you back for everything that you've done for me , Astrifer . but I know that you would always say that , A smile on my face is just what you would want to see , and what you would deserve for being the best person for me ❤️.

Even when you're on your lowest , I'm always here for you too . But I'd always make you smile quickly , Unlike me . I don't know how people can still be cruel to a gorgeous woman like you , But soon , We will leave this cruel world together ❤️ .

One of us may leave , But all of our memories would not leave us alone .
( That's too impossible because we can't even spend a day without laughing with each others )

You kept me clean for 6 months straight , and here I am again . Hurting my self .

I'm sorry if I couldn't keep my promise that I'd always stay clean for you , But it's just too difficult for me to keep myself clean , But for you , I will always try my best , Like you always for me .

You gave me everything that you can give me , But all I could give you is my smile , that you would always ask for , and would always be grateful for .

I love you so much , And I will always will .

Whenever we always have a conversation with each others , or talk with each others for hours and hours without anybody else stopping us , Is all I would ask that could happen every day .

I know school is stressing the both of us , but our friendship would always wait for the two of us to be together again , Like the old times .

Whenever I feel left out to anyone you talk to , You're always there , Leaving them with a dumb excuse (😭) just to talk with me and not make me feel left out , and will never be . Ever again .

I love love love love love love you so much my day1 gorgeous baby !!
Always remember that I will always be here for you and would never leave your side even if I get new friends , you'll always be my no.1 ❤️

Monday , March 18 , 2024

2:47 PM to 3:33 PM

2/7/22 ( best date eva !! )

650 words !!