Screen Squad

Stan then looked over at Kyle, and smirked. Kyle seemed a little offput by this at first, and then raised a brow at him. "What the fuck are you planning?" 

"Y/N needs a ride here, and requested to send whoever won't use it against her later." Stan chimed, as he brought his hands up and behind his head. "I think I'd use it against her later, probably make fun of her or something..." 

"You asshole." Kyle growled under his breath, and glared at him. "What's up with you dude? You've been acting so weird." 

"Don't you want to get to know her better?" Stan shrugged, and then looked over at Kenny. "I'm sure you wouldn't want them to have alone time, would you?" He smirked again, turning back to Kyle. 

"Well, no-" Kyle definitely didn't want Kenny to go and get you, who knows what that perv would say or even try to do on just a car ride to the house. "God, this is so fucking awkward it's going to be so awkward..." He buried his face in his hands, already feeling the nerves and anxiety wave over him. Why was he so worried about this? 

"I mean, that's fine dude if you don't want to then I'm sure I can ask-..." Stan began to talk again, but Kyle immediately cut him off before he could even finish. 

"Fuck you, I'm going." Kyle grumbled under his breath as he got up from the couch in Cartman's living room, and headed towards the door. He inhaled deeply, before leaving through the front door and going to his car that was parked in Cartman's driveway. 

He got into the drivers seat of the car, and started the engine. He slowly curled his fingers around the steering wheel, and took in a deep breath, and exhaling slowly. "Knock if off, dude, what's your problem?" Kyle spoke to himself, shaking his head and trying to slap some sense into himself. He pulled the car out of the driveway and began to head for the Tweak residence. 

Through the car ride there, Kyle had attempted to maintain his cool. "It's just a chick, you're fine." He muttered to himself, before biting the bottom of his lip. "A... really cute chick." He groaned to himself, wanting to slam his face against the steering wheel. He'd tried to convince himself that he needed to at least know your personality more before deciding if it were a crush or not. However, something inside of him just gave him butterflies and made him want to trip over his words when your name was mentioned or if he happened to think about you. 

'It's a shame she doesn't go to our school,' he thought to himself. He'd be able to at least be more in his zone and maybe more comfortable in a school setting. However, being so close to be visiting houses and shit already was so tough against his nerves. He knew he was overthinking it, absolutely. Wasn't that something he's good at, though? Overthinking. 

The car passed by multiple houses, slowing down a bit more as he approached the Tweak residence. There, he had seen you as you were barely leaving the front door, and turning around to lock it with the set of keys you had. His face burned with blush as he'd seen your outfit, a cute pleated skirt with leggings underneath, that chubby little frog sweater, that you'd just purchased today and the new choker that you decided to be daring with. 

You turned towards the car now, and saw that it was Kyle. A smile spread across your lips as you waved at him, as you walked up to his car. He unlocked the door, allowing you to open it and get into the passenger seat. Once you opened the door, and shut it behind you, you buckled yourself in and sighed. 

"So, I see you're the only one who wasn't going to use it against me later." You couldn't help but joke about what you'd brought up to Stan beforehand. "That jerk, he totally would use it against me, huh?" You thought aloud now.

Kyle laughed softly, and shook his head. "Stan said he'd probably bully or tease you about it later, so I decided I'd be the better friend and give you a break from some form of teasing in the future."