𝐴𝑟𝑜ℎ𝑖 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑

T𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7: 𝙰𝚛𝚘𝚑𝚒'𝚜 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙹𝚘𝚋 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 ...

"Aare uth ja, Arohi! Tera pehla din hai office ka, Kumbakaran kahiki!" Arohi's mother yelled from the kitchen, the house already in chaos.

The mothers were busy preparing a delicious breakfast to nourish everyone. Chacha was fixing a pipe per his wife's request, Kajol was engrossed in a phone call, Pragya was doing her daily jaap, and Arohi was still asleep at 7 a.m.

"Yeh ladki pehle din hi office se kick out ho jayegi," her mother muttered, wiping her hands as she walked to Arohi's room, which looked quite different from her previous one.

"Maa, bas 2 minute ruko. Main 5 minute mein aati hoon," Arohi muttered, stretching and twisting to the other side.

"Office nahi jana tujhe?" her mother asked, opening the curtains and window. Sunlight poured in, landing right in Arohi's eyes, as if to tease her along with her mother.

"Ek second," Arohi said, abruptly standing up and looking around for her phone.

"Oh Mata Rani, mar gayi!" she exclaimed, biting her tongue as she dashed to the bathroom, stumbling over the side table.

"Dhyan se," her mother shook her head, thinking, "Kya Hoga iss Ladki Ka?" as she continued organizing Arohi's room.

Arohi hurriedly brushed her teeth and splashed water on her face, Trying to wake up fully. She could hear her mother still bustling around in her room, arranging things and muttering to herself.

"Arohi, breakfast is ready! Jaldi karo!" her mother called out.

"Coming, Maa!" Arohi replied, grabbing a towel and quickly drying her face. She rushed out of the bathroom, threw on her clothes, and grabbed her bag.

As she entered the kitchen, the aroma of freshly made parathas and chai filled the air. She saw her mother, Chacha, Kajol, and Pragya already seated at the table.

"Finally, the princess has arrived," Kajol teased, giggling.

"Ha ha, very funny," Arohi replied, rolling her eyes. She quickly sat down and started eating.

"So, Arohi, are you ready for your first day? Naya job hai" Chacha asked, looking up from his newspaper.

"Yes, Chacha. I'm a little nervous but also excited," Arohi admitted, taking a bite of her paratha.

"You'll do great," Pragya said reassuringly. "Just be yourself and everything will fall into place."

"Thanks, Pragya," Arohi smiled.

Her mother added, serving her another paratha. "First impressions are very important, Iss liye ache se Karna sab kuch"

"Yes, Mami. I'll keep that in mind," Arohi said, finishing her breakfast. She glanced at the clock and realized she had only a few minutes left before she had to leave.

"I have to go now," she said, getting up quickly. "Wish me luck!"

"Good luck, Arohi!" everyone chorused.

Arohi grabbed her bag and rushed to the door. As she stepped outside, she felt a mix of excitement and nervousness. It was a new beginning, and she was determined to make the most of it.

She hurried to office with Her scooty, her heart pounding with anticipation.

💌

She drove her scooter at such a high speed that it seemed she was racing against time.

*Broom*

"Ruko, ruko!" And there it was-the traffic cops caught her. Arohi glanced at her watch and then around the road.