𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. movie like

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴     𝙼𝙾𝚅𝙸𝙴 LIKE     𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
જ⁀➴     𝙼𝙾𝚅𝙸𝙴 LIKE 𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

THE PIECES FALLEN from her braids were moving with the wind, making her scrunch her face every time it got into her view. He would laugh and place the pieces behind her ears.

"This is it," He said as they made their way inside a dim and relaxing cafe, variations of pastels and beige colored the walls, wooden floors and soft decor that pulled everything together. It was rather hidden, making it unknown and quiet.

Aaliyah was taken aback from how elegant and peaceful everything looked, let alone how Dylan knew of this place. Her eyes had a special twinkle once she set her eyes on him, excitement taking over her as she leaned her head on his shoulder. Her glasses pulled her outfit together and made her seem more like herself, which she really needed at the moment since she had felt so out of touch with reality and herself for a while.

They, more like Aaliyah, waved at a waitress who looked a little bit older than them to let her know they were there, before they made their way to a table in the corner. It was lit up with a candle and flowers—carnations, alongside it. The flowers were white that faded into different colors: baby blue, pink, and yellow. She sighed and felt her face heat up as he held her hand from across the table.

He seemed to do it without thinking, which made her even more flustered and felt her heart beat twice as fast. The pit in her stomach seemed to form into this wary, light feeling of adoration she was unfamiliar with. It didn't feel like something she knew, but she was still deciding if this was something she should be scared of or not.

"Wow, Dyl, I'm impressed," She nodded approvingly with a downward smile as she glanced around. Once her eyes landed on him, she was met with his eyes on her, a smile appearing on his face as soon as she turned to him.

"Good, because I worked entirely too hard on finding this place for you to not like it," He joked. She angled her head to the side, ever so slightly, a downward smile on her face with a scarlet tinge creeping onto her cheeks, feeling lightheaded for a second—in a good way.

She sucked in a deep breath in desperation, before glancing at what the little restaurant had, finding French Toast amidst everything else. She was hungry, though, so she felt like she needed something heavier than just that. She saw pasta. It was her usual go to when she didn't know what else to eat, so she decided to get the Fettuccine Alfredo and call it a day. Dylan got the fries and burger, typical.

"Dylan," She spoke gently and lightly, pulling his attention from whatever it was going on in his head. His brows raised, waiting for her to continue, "What is this?"