Chapter 1~

"Gosh, why is this choreography so hard!! , It honestly makes me feel like an old man" the oldest out of the 5,young k-pop idols said while sitting down on the practice room's floor. "Because you are an old man , Yeonjun hyung!" Taehyun said and all of them burst out laughing meanwhile Yeonjun just sulked.

"Here you go, Junnie" the said male looked up only to find his crush passing him a bottle while sitting down beside him. "Thanks, babyy" Yeonjun jokingly calls beomgyu baby but never realised how hard he blushes being called 'baby' or 'jagiya'. Anddd u guessed it, beomgyu blushes at the nickname.

"HEWLLOOOO" the maknae of the group disturbs their convo. "YAHH! My eardrums hurt , stop shouting!!" "Woah! When did you start hearing properly, hyung?" Huening Kai said while laughing , "this is how you talk to your hyungs?!?" Beomgyu just watched the two bicker like babies. "They would never gonna change , would they?" , "beomiee hyunggg!!" Kai whines and sits at gyu's lap and rests his head on his neck.

Yeonjun can't help but feel jealous so he gets out of the practice room and towards the changing room. Beomgyu notices that yeonjun got a little jealous and got out of the room but he couldn't get why was yeonjun jealous? (IDIOT , HE'S IN LOVE WITH YOU-) So beomgyu decided to follow him. Just as he entered-

"AAAAAAAAAA" "AAAAAAAAAAAA" , They both shout in sync because beomgyu just walked in on Yeonjun changing , he was almost about to take off his pants while being shirtless to just go to their dorm and watch k-dramas ([binnie: And cuddle with beoms😏] Author-nim: ikrr [tyunnie: slayy])

'ah shit, why does he have to be so perfect?? His abs, his slim waist, fox-like eyes, perfect jaw, and his plump smirking lips- WAIT SMIRKING?!' beomgyu was caught shamelessly admiring yeonjun

"Liking the view?" Yeonjun says while smirking , "yes-I MEAN NO-" Yeonjun just chuckles at beomgyu's childish personality. "I'm going back to the dorm , do you wanna come?" Yeonjun asks "yeah,sure why not??" "Ok then I'll be waiting outside the changing room, you can change into comfortable clothes" Jun was just about to leave by then stops by the door and turns around "or do you want me to stay?" He asks with a teasing smile "YAHH!! GET OUT!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Ah fuck" yeonjun groans as he thrusts into beomgyu.

"Ngh~ugh-AUGHHH" Beomgyu moans loud af as he cums. "F-fas-ster p-p-plea-se". "Are you sure, princess?" "Yeah Pleasee"

Yeonjun fastens his pace as he throws beomgyu's legs to his shoulders to thrust harder into him and-

"Wake up, baby"

"Wake up , beoms~ we're here"

"Darling, wake up~"

Beomgyu shots his head up and realised whatever 'things' which were happening was just a dream (author-nim: i hope beoms wasn't sleep-talking💀) 'did i just have a wet dream about yeonjun??' Beomgyu just shrugs and walks out of the car([Kai: This is kinda sus tho] Author-nim : and what you and soobin did last night wasn't? [Binnie: we don't need to know about that so FOCUS ON THE STORY])

Yeongyu just took off their shoes and plopped on the sofa "wanna watch a movie?" "Okayy" yeonjun replied "decide the movie you wanna watch and I will go bring the popcorn and coke" so beomgyu just went to make the popcorn

"WANNA WATCH 50 SHADES OF GREY?" Yeonjun shouts across the hall and beomgyu replies "YEA , WHY NOT??" Turns out beomgyu didn't have a clue about what type of movie it was so he just agreed to watch it.( Author-nim: i don't wanna write anymore😭😭 I'm TIREDDDD mannnn😭)

They both sit down and Junnie lays a blanket on the both of them ([Hyunjin: we love a caring Junnie 😤] [Changbin: HYUNJIN GET BACK HERE!!] [Hyunjin: AAAAAA *Chanbin pulls hyunjin to another world where other authors write skz ffs*) 1 hour into watching the movie, yeonjun and beomgyu were already asleep and cuddling into each other's arms.

Night Time

The rest of TXT were already back to their dorm and noticed yeongyu were sleeping, "Aww so cutee!!!!" Soobin squeals as Kai and taehyun send him a side eye. The trio decide to carry yeongyu back to their shared room and go back to their own.

Next Day

"I've sent you your schedule for today, beomgyu" Jisoo, TXT's manager, said to Beomgyu, as he walked off to do his own job. "Alright"

Jisoo

8:00 a.m to 2:30 p.m: dance practice
2:30 p.m to 3:00 p.m: photoshoot
3:00 p.m to 4:00 p.m: photoshoot
4:00 p.m to 5:00 p.m: photoshoot
5:00 p.m to 7:00 p.m: vocal practice
7:00 p.m to 11:30 p.m: dance practice
11:30 p.m to 2:00 a.m: vocal practice

"Damn, does he want me to die?!?" Beomgyu massages his temple seeing how busy his schedule for today was but atleast he will get rest tomorrow.....right?

-----------------------------------------------------------

I have literally NO ENERGY LEFT FOR THIS SHIT😭 so, I will publish an 'author's note' to let you all know when I am gonna update next , hope you enjoyed tho!!