・。.・゜✭・CH.11 [Bhavik]・✫・゜・。.

We are sitting on airport, waiting for our turn, Saira and Anurag are playing games on their phones.

I didn't realize I was staring at Saira until Anurag cleared his thrat and reaised an eyebrow to me. But, Saiara is beautiful and anyone would be insane not to notice it. She got the eyes, the voice and the attitude too. Yeah she can be handful when she is drunk but other times she acts mature. Sometimes too mature for her age, and she is very chatty.

"You guys want something to drink?" Anurag asked getting up.

"Appi Fizz." Saira said without looking up.

"Mountain Dew." I said, he nodded and left.

"Bhavikkkkk." Saira whinned.

"What happened?" I said shifting beside her.

"I am losing ths level for 5th time now. Please solve this." She said forwarding her phone to me, a maths game opened up, and I did it in one go.

"Woww. I hate this game now." She said making a face and a smile threatened to break onto my face but I stopped it.

"Tell me, why are you so brooding always?" She asked supporting her face on the elbow and arm.

"I am not brooding, I am simply non-reactional and calm to everything." I said looking at her.

"Nahh uh, that's called being brooding and boring." She said pocketing her cell and completely facing me. But this time I took out my phone and pretended to be busy.

She was looking at me with doe eyes for several minutes, while I focused on my phone.

"What do you want to ask?" I asked facing her finally.

"I do have many questions only if you promise to answer honestly." She said.

"Why do you wanna know about me?" I asked her.

"Because you intrigue me." She replied after a whole minute.

"Trust me there is nothing intriguing about me." I answered with a dull small smile playing on my lips.

"But I am curious na." She said with a pout, and Anurag came back just in time to save me.

"Anu Bhai, do you have any siblings?" She asked turning to him.

"Yeah I do have a sister, she is about your age only." He said with a restrained smile.

"Yeah? We can be friends you know." She said happily, hoe naive and big hearted this girl is.

"Nahh, I wouldn't prefer that." he said shaking his head with a sad smile.

"Oh okayy, tell me when you wanna talk about it." She said with a soft smile, patting his back.

"And see na, Bhavik isn't answering any of my questions." She whined to him.

"He doesn't even talk to people and you want him to answer your questions." Anurag said laughing, and Saira looked at me with an amused smile.

"How does he survive without talking?" She asked laughing and Anurag joined her and they both started to add more things and kept laughing for good half an hour.

"Okay, that's enough." I said pulling up Saira where she has sat down on the floor, Anurag beside her, both clutching their stomachs but refuse to stop their laughing session.

"Yes, boss, yes." Anurag said with a mock salute and again started laughing, these idiots.

After much chaos, we finally boarded the flight and the duo hasn't been quiet since the their last laughing session. Saira went to sleep for some hours once we were safely in the air. She looked so cute like a flamingo with her pink neck pillow around her neck, and pink sleep mask, serenity casting over her face.

I didn't knew I was staring that hard at her, until Anurag pinched me.

"What?" I hissed.

"You know na that she adores you." He spoke looking at Saira, she sat in between of us, Anurag at the window, because he really wanted to and me towards the aisle.

"And?" I asked sensing the rest of the part incoming towards me.

"So, my dear Bhavik, if you can't return her affection just let her know, don't break that beautiful heart of her's."  He said with a hint of warning in his tone.

"okay dear brother of her's." I said in the same tone.

Am I incapable of loving someone? Or am I just unbothered? With her, I don't think I am unbothered, in fact I think I am quite bothered by her. Her presence in my life is that flicker of color I didn't knew I needed to survive, but would I ever confess to her, hell no. I come with a lot of emotional baggage and I don't think she is ready to handle all that just yet. She is just 18 for god's sake, her whole life in front of her to live, thrive and spread her wings.

I have this sudden urge to be part of that journey but that will also means getting involved with her, and if she gets associated with me, I am afraid I might dull her sunshine rainbow energy.

Anurag has also dazed off, looking out of the window, so it was just me with my obscure thoughts and a sleepy Saira inching towards my shoulder.

"Bhavik..." She spoke in a dazed state, snaking an arm around my toned arm and nuzzling into me further.

This action of her's erupted a warm homey feeling in chest, and it was first time I was feeling this kind of emotion after my parent's touches. No one ever was able to make me feel safe and homey with them.

I decided to take this shot, cuddled her more and fell asleep with her beside me, knowing that she was here and safe with me.

Sorryyyy, peoplee!!! I swear I was facing writer's block, and it's hard to conquer, but now that I have started it, I will try to finish this as soon as possible. Pleaseee bear with me, I am really sorrry again. Drop a lot of comments to know what you think of chapter and what might you think will be Bhavik's ultimate decision regarding Saira.

byeeee, seeyaaaa, takee careeeee, love ya alll.

Love, Nyxie.