Chapter 1

It was a beautiful summers day in California however it was a Monday morning, a students worst nightmare.

Elise turned off her alarm and stayed sleeping, or at least tried too but her mother knocked on her door.

"Elise dear, it's time to get up for your first day of your last year of university." Elise's mother said in her usual cheery tone.

"Okie mother." Elise called from her room.

Elise slumped out of her bed and walked to her wardrobe to pick an outfit. It took her 30 minutes but she finally decided on an outfit.

 It took her 30 minutes but she finally decided on an outfit

(Ignore the cap)

Elise then brushed her teeth and walked downstairs, her mother already had breakfast set out on the table.

Elise sat at the table and started eating her syrup covered pancakes.

"Where's dad?" Elise asked.

"Left for work early again." Elise's mum said. "So are you excited for your last year of university?"

"I'm very excited, seeing all those people when I go to university-"

"And perhaps get a boyfriend?" Elise's mother suggested.

"We'll just see what happens." Elise replied.

Elise finished her breakfast then exited the house and went to university.

Once Elise got to university she started to search the campus for her best friend, Carly.

Carly has long black hair and blue eyes. She had it tied into a ponytail.

Carly was walking through the halls holding hands with a boy who Elise recognized as Ash.

"Carly!" Elise waved and called out to her.

Once Carly saw Elise her and Ash went over to her.

"Hey gurl!" Carly replied with a grin. "Meet my boyfriend, Ash."

"Hey." Ash said.

"Nice to meet you Ash." Elise greeted.

"We were just gonna meet up with Ash's friends, Madison and Kayla." Carly said.

"Okay, lets go!" Elise said happily.

Elise, Carly and Ash made their way through the hallway until they saw Madison and Kayla standing in a corner, next to the stairs.

Once Kayla saw Ash, she ran to him and Madison followed behind her.

"Kayla, Maddy meet my girlfriend, Carly and her best friend, Elise."

Kayla and Madison greeted them and Elise and Carly greeted them back but Elise could've sworn she saw Kayla give Carly a dirty look. Since no one else said anything about it or noticed it she thought that her mind was playing tricks on her.

Elise went over to Madison to talk to her.

"Hey." Elise said.

"Hi." Madison said in her usual quiet voice whilst lightly blushing.

"Your in most of my classes right." Elise said.

Madison nodded.

The bell rang signalling the first class starting.

"Me and Ash have first class together." Carly said.

"Me and Madison have class together." Elise replied.

"Just call me Maddy." Madison said.

Elise nodded in response.

"What about you Kayla?" Madison asked.

"I'll just find my own way to class I guess." Kayla answered.

Kayla walked off muttering something to herself that the others couldn't hear.

"What's up with her?" Elise asked.

"She's in a mood again." Madison replied.

"Why?" Carly asked.

"Beats me." Ash shrugged.

"Anyways we should get to class before we're all late." Elise said grabbing Madison's hand.

Madison was suprised at this gesture but didn't seem to argue against it and instead just blushed really faintly.

She squeezed Elise's hand which made her smile and then she and Elise made their way to class, hand in hand.

Hey guys

I hate how in the future I have to make Elise's mum homophobic because she is so sweet 😭.

Also Kayla doesn't seem to like Carly all that much, sounds like she's jealous of Carly and Ash's new relationship.

I'm thinking of making Kayla have a few traits of my toxic ex friend cuz why not, it could also make this book more interesting.

I found it cute when Madison blushed at Elise holding her hand and how they just walked to class together like that.

Elise is just the nicest girl, I would love to be her friend if she was real.

If you have any suggestions in the next chapter dm me.

692 words.

See you in the next chapter!
Bye Kittens <3