Ned

~peter b parker pov~

After I ran around my room and packed everything into my backpack, I walked to school and met Ned at the entrance.

"So what was in the package?" was the first thing he asked.

I looked around at all the other kids walking around, "I'll tell you later," I told him quietly.

Ned followed my gaze and a look of realization came over his face, "Ooh, gotcha," he winked at me.

I refrained from rolling my eyes.

Ned was so weird sometimes.

He kept asking me about it throughout the day, it was starting to get my other classmates attention.

"Ned! I'll show you if you come over, just stop asking. Everyone's looking at me weird now," I whisper-yelled at him.

He finally seemed to realize the other kid's looks, "Oh," was all he had to say about it, but he stopped asking about it.

~time skip~

He was waiting for me by the door of my last class when school let out.

"My dad said I could stay the night at yours," he informed, backpack slung over his shoulder.

"Let's go then," I told him as we started walking to my house.

.

.

.

We were there fifteen minutes later, Aunt May was in the kitchen.

"Oh hello Ned, I didn't know you were coming over..." she trailed off, looking at me.

"I'm helping him study for a test tomorrow," I lied.

She gave me a suspicious look, "In what class?" She questioned.

"History," I told her at the same time Ned said, "Science."

I glared at him, "In history, we're learning about the history of science," I tried to repair.

She raised an eyebrow, "well dinner will be ready at five," May informed before she picked up a book from the kitchen counter.

T

hat was all it took for me and Ned to scramble off to my room to where the kinda of humanoid little crocodile is at.