7.Aakdu insaan

Ruhi
It's already Wednesday and I have to go to the shoot on Sunday...but the main problem is that aakdu..
Today I woke up late and I got to know that daksh already came back....
So me and raj decided to go and give him a surprise...
He was always my partner in crime. We used to puncture the tire of aayan's car so that he couldn't go outside. We used to add salt to his coffee.
One day when he was in the bathroom we did a prank on him... We used his phone ..daksh knew the password.. we sat a broken screen wallpaper and we tapped the Phone to the table ...so that aayan faces difficulty to even pick the phone and that day was so fun.
We were scolded for our mischief but...the best part was we did pranks and aayan's reaction was worth watching.

I quickly got ready and went downstairs...dad and bhai already left for the office when I was asleep.

" Kidhr mrgyi h??? Bhar wait kr ra hu" i got
a call from Raj ..

"Just 2 mins" i replied

Tum ldkia bhi na 2 mints khke pure 2 ghnte lga deti hu ..daksh bhai k bche hojayge itne m to .. Raj replied sarcastically.

" Tujhe pta h unki shadi nhi Hui h abhi tk ..aur bche kse hojayge shadi k bina"
I replied.
" Meri bholi bhaalii best friend.... shadi ki jrurt nhi hoti bche krne k liy ase bhi hojate h" -raaj
" Haay sch m....mujhe kisi ne btaya kyu nhi" i replied
" Beta tu bhar aaja plzz.... Late na hojay "
"Aarhi hu"

I went outside but I was still thinking about the fact shadi s phle bche hoskte h... interesting...
I saw him in the car and the music was " aaja meri gaadi m bthja....aaja meri gaadi m bthja ...long drive jayge.... ghume firege kahi rukege na hum"

He and his cheap tricks ...I sat in the passenger seat and we were just talking and roasting each other as usual.. we reached malhota mension. We made our way inside the house and i saw Ankita aunty .

" Hello beautiful,You are getting hotter day by day" raj has always been a favourite kind of guy for parents and aunties.
Hello aunty...how are you...  I wished her and asked about her whereabouts.
" Raj you are still the same ..and I am nice as always...Ankita aunty is a really cool mother.

"Daksh is upstairs sleeping he was waiting for you and just slept go and have fun .. I am sending some snacks for you guys "

" Thank you aunty you are the best..."

" I know sunshine....you guys are also the best..."

We went to daksh's room and he was sleeping... firstly we took some photos of him sleeping... we was looking so cute and innocent child...but he isn't ...he is boss of our trio group...I learnt almost every mischief from him.

" I have a plan" - raaj

" No tillu...we are not going to do what you are thinking" i know what he is thinking afterall he is my best friend!

"Aww my ruhi chuhi you already know what I am going to do and I will Do it ..I don't need your suggestion"

We went to the bathroom and was back with a mug full of water and i knew he would be doing this and I am out of this already..I was hiding behind the door and was recording this ..
I don't have enough courage to do these things but I love watching them....

And pheewwwww

" Mumbai m barish hoti h suna h pr...ghr m kse horhi h barish"
" Meri chat to n leak hogyi"

And he woke up...and was not in anger reason being he is already used to it and afterall it has been years since we did this trick ...

" Mere nanumeee" he gave me and raj a tight hug