- 2 -

Posted - March 23

Edited -

After a couple of minutes and almost getting lost on the unfamiliar streets you arrived at your high school. A smaller school compared to the one you used to attend but defiantly a more manageable size. At least your not gonna get lost on your first day.

You walk in and look around. The main part of the building where the the entrance leads to has a boys and girls bathroom, two hallways leading to opposite sides of the school, and two big double doors leading to a large gym. Not knowing where to go next you walk around to find a person. Once you turn into the hallway on the far right side you spot a girl with brown amber braids that are laid against her uniform. As Well as a greyish white long sleeve under her uniform.

(it's been so long my art style changed 😭)'How is she wearing that under her uniform, it's like a hundred degrees outside!' Walking up to her you tap her on the shoulder

'How is she wearing that under her uniform, it's like a hundred degrees outside!' Walking up to her you tap her on the shoulder.

"Hello. i'm new here and was wondering if you can show me where the office is."

She turns around quickly with a bright smile, her brown eyes squinting as she smiles.

"Your the new kid! You've been the talk of the town for a while. You name is y/n right? Im penny." She greets you with a warm smile. Her large brown eyes looking towards you with glee. Excited to meet a new person. She moves her hand towards you for a hand shake. You grab her hand and give it a firm shake.

"Follow me" Penny turns on her heel and walks down the hall. looking around you can see lockers and different classrooms. What catches you eyes is a board with three clubs on it a sport or two and some upcoming stuff the school has put up to notify the few students that attend the school. Some of the things poking behind the new fliers being from last year. older and outdated. You abruptly stop to take a look at the board. Penny noticing and walking back towards you.

"Anything your interested in?" she asks. You look around at the board reading the different stuff posted on there to yourself. You see a flyer to sign up for ice hockey. 'sports isn't my thing'  You mentally cross it out. You see a flyer for a chess club and a drama club. 'Don't like chess. might check out that drama club.' Lastly you see a flyer for a choir posted on top if some sort of memorial kind of flyer. You look to see the names signed up and only see Penny's. You turn to look at her and say.

"I want to do choir. I did it where I lived before so might as well. I think I also want to do drama."  You pick up the pen connected to the drama poster and sign your name. You do the same with the choir one. You turn to her and see her head slightly down turned as she is in deep thought. A small frown on her face.