➻02: Shameless N° 01 And 02

"It's you, avatar kuruk" the princess said turning around at a familiar voice

"It's you, avatar kuruk" the princess said turning around at a familiar voice .

"The one and only, well may i know what is stressing our dear princess like that?" the young avatar as he walked to her side and crossed his arms

(Name) was doubting if it was insane of her to talk about her problems to the Avatar she just met a few hours ago. A part of her wanted to tell someone of her burdens but she reconsider it and pulled out another topic.

"Oh, it's nothing i simply dislike big parties, especially if my father wants me to meet his councilmen sons".

That was partially true she should atleast be betrothed to someone, The main reason of that was because of her Brother's.

He looked at her with a curious face then said to her "Right. And i didn't heard you talk about your father"

(Name) eyes widend and she took some steps back.

"How long have you've been there?!".

a nervous whisper left her mouth for only his hearing as she looked down with a embarrassed colored face. She felt ashamed.

How long has he been there? Does he know she's a waterbender, Was he looking at her, did her father sent him to spy on her?, her thought were then shut when he heard a gleeful laugh.

"hahahah, i apologize for my boldness, princess, but i only heard your complains about your father."

He's hands went to his hips as he tilted his head on amuse.

"ah, i see.." (Name) quickly fixed her composture and lifted her head as she looked back at how the young boy had his head tilted, it reminded her about her Snow dog and it she couldn't help but smile at how he looked. "so, why are you here? If you were looking for my father he's greeting the guests with my brother."

"Heard that a certain princess wasn’t present at opening ceremony. I thought that i might as well look around"

(Name's) eyes then wandered around the North pole's shining night it was a sight she never got tired to look it always was present with her, but this time it was different in a good way it looked more than just stars on the sky an colorful Borealis was present probably because of the avatar's presence.

"ah, i see. Well i'm not joining anytime now, you may go after all you are reason of the celebration".

The princess finished talking turning her view towards Kuruk's bright blue eyes

Kuruk felt that there was more into it then just 'not joining' and decided to throw his shot by asking her.

"That's not all, right? Pardon my boldness your highness but, i believe there's more into that, am i correct?"

(Name) face changed when she heard what the Avatar just told her. No one has ever talked to her like that or refered to her on actual concerned. what was he onto?

 what was he onto?

Oh dear. Why did he said to the princess, was it very noisy of him to bother the subject like that? What did her face changed when he said that, was she perhaps offended? Did he cross the line?. Oh god he was so Shameless with no Self-control.

Takes some steps back away from her

"u-uh, please forgive me that was uncalled behavior from me, please forgive me you high-"

"No no, please it's okay don't leave"

What. Well that took another turn off events he didn't expect.

(what have i done?! Did i just said to the Avatar to stay! (Name) you're shameless..)

"Would you.... Uhm perhaps stay here and be with me..."

Well fuck it i guess. No one was around this part of the palace since the mayority of servants where on the other side, plus it wouldn't hurt her open to someone she just met who happends to be the Avatar.

Right?

END OF CHAPTER 02

Authors note:

Someone get (Name) some friends and love please she deserves it🙏

Hi! I'm sorry i didn't updated more sooner i'm still not sure where i'm heading with the book and i'm still new to this. Thanks Btw for everyone reading the book i appreciate it! <33

And you're free to leave some ideas and facts about Kuruk i would gladly look at it!