...𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚜...

.•°~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠~°•.

Ramon slowly opened his eyes, greeted with the sight of his savior bandaging his bloodied wounds. They were in some sort of hideout, almost like a cabin of sorts. It must've survived the war, considering how it wasn't in too good of shape, but good enough.

"Wha..Where's my shirt- wh-"

A throbbing wave of pain washed over him as he tried to sit up, only for the frog to lay him back down.

"Please don't move from your spot mon ami. I don't have the supplies to stitch your wounds so, they still have a chance of opening up again."

The frog said wearily.

"...Why'd you even bother to save me? I've done so many horrible things, got so many hybrids killed...You should've just let me die and rot on the spot, not like anyone would care anyway..."

Ramon replied dryly.

"...I would. A lot actually. You saved my life, and for that I will be forever by your side to protect you as a thank you."

The frog exclaimed joyfully, smiling at Ramon's shocked face.

"What!? why?- no you can't-"

"But I will Mon ami, it's the code of the brotherhood and I refuse to let another one of my comrades to fall because of my negligence."

Ramon stayed silent for a minute. This is stupid. His whole life is stupid. Everything's been a complete clusterfuck since he's arrived here on Earth, he'd rather be back Everglades with those rabbit things. It's better than finding out you were being spoon fed lies, and feeding the same thing to a bunch of other gullible idiots and having a panic attack, identity crisis, and a complete mental breakdown at the same time.

...

"So, tell me more about yourself froggy, since you wanna stick around me so bad."
_______________________________________

"After the war, I searched everywhere for atleast one survivor of the brotherhood, and eventually came to a conclusion that I was the only one left..That I know of. All my 'terrorist' friends are dead, but I'm not sure if Dolph is alive..."

"Wow. That's uh, that's actually really sad. How do you even cope?- or even be happy all the time?"

Ramon asked genuinely. I mean, seeing everyone you love and known for years, even if it was just for a few days be brutally murdered or never heard from again still should've had some sort or mental impact on the cold blooded amphibian.

"I just think of what they would all want me to do. Mais je ne sais pas combien de temps je pourrai continuer à le faire..."

Bullfrog said with a defeated sigh. Ramon didn't know much French, but knew enough to understand that Bullfrog was just putting on a happy face to make it seem like he's fine when really he needs someone to talk to. They both do.

"Y'know what frog? I think we'll get along just great."

Ramon replied with a smile.

"What about you?"

"Hm?"

"You. I told you about me, what about you Mon ami? If we're going to be stick together till we can (eventually find a solution, I'd love to know more about you, Camarade"

"...Memories are blurry for me. I do remember my old friends, Barbara, Globox, Murphy...And my mom, Betilla. I can recall some of my aunts, and atleast 377 of Globox's kids' names. they all would've loved to meet you..."

Ramon said sadly as he remembered Betillia shoving him out the way of one of the mutated rabbids, and into a nearby portal, not even getting to here the last word she said as her head was detached from her body.

He quickly decided to change the subject to a more lighter tone for the sake of his sanity.

"I didn't always speak perfect English when I got here."

"Really? Ce qui s'est passé?"

"Well, I just lost my native tounge after a few years. It's called Wandayē, and frankly if I remembered it, it would sound like complete gibberish to you."

Ramon joked.

"I do remember the language the nymphs spoke, it's called pig latin."

"Can you teach me?"

Bullfrog asked curiously, genuinely interested in learning about the alien's cultural background.

The thingamajig thought for a moment...No one else knows besides him for obvious reasons, they could use the language in order to communicate secretly with eachother, so he eventually caved and a agreed to teach him later on. Even though they just met and all, they got along great, considering their circumstances.

"Y'know what? Yeah. Maybe later."

"...Wait, what was that part about 337 kids?-"
_______________________________

Yes, I Betilla is dead. Womp womp :>

This is shorter than the first chapter. Srry. Also idk how to write, so I might rewrite this next year or something. I'll still complete it though since, I love the 10 ppl that decided to read this crappy fan fic that a random teenager made out of bordem.

Also, I made a a discord server! Haven't added roles yet though, I'll need some help with it but if you'd like to join, plz do! O̶r̶I̶W̶i̶l̶l̶E̶a̶t̶Y̶o̶u̶.

https://discord.com/invite/NBpUXXEY

(P.S, what's on Wattpad. Stays on Wattpad. Capiche?)