ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

The loud speaker of the announcement call went off, the gym coach was talking through the speakers.
"Mohammad, Travis and Zayn. Come down to the office for a team meeting. The other team members continue back to your normal classes!"

The 3 boys came out of there class and walked in the halls, on their way to the office corridor.

The gym coach gave them a slight glare.

"Boys, we need you guys to step up your game. You guys are the best players on the team, we have no other good boys, we have to add a girl to the team, the girl is named Maddie, she's in Ms weds class, she was in the basketball team last year, she might even be better then you Mohammad and Travis. You guys need to introduce her to the team okay? Don't give any shitty behavior and listen."

Zayn glared up at the coach.

"Ma-ma, Maddie? You mean, the girl.. who is running up for prom queen. I.."

Mohammad and Travis looked at him and the coach did too.
The coach looked down at him and laughed.

"Hahaha, the team knows you all love her, you had a crush on her since freshman year.."

Travis wheezed and slapped his knee.
Travis spoke up and said

"yeah buddy, we all know how much you love her, but common coach. Do we really need a girl on our team, I think we are fine on our own Mr. Henry."

The coach said to them in a tough and a harsh rough voice.

" shes really good, she is better then most of the boys in our school, just give her chance. I called her down, she should be here any minute now."

The coach crossed his arms and had a glare at the 3 boys. Soon enough Maddie came down the corridor and had the team jersey on.

The 3 boys all looked at her while she was walking down the school hall.

Zayn looked At her, and held eye contact with her. Maddie looked up and looked at his eyes.

Travis and Mohammad laughed, and patted his shoulders. Mohammad said.

"You got yourself a jackpot, she's gorgeous."

The coach tapped zayn and said,

"well show her around to the team, and help her a little bit, thank you I appreciate it. Make sure that you aren't disrespectful to her, and don't cause any trouble with her. If you show any actions or anything I will bench you on the day of the tournament. The tournament is only in 3 days, don't miss behave okay? Thank you. Now go inside the gym"

They walked into the gym and had the whole team sitting on the floor. Maddie stood up and introduced her to the team. Everyone was concerned because there was a girl on the team.
A random person from the team named Colin, walked up to Maddie.

"I think your too fine to break your precious nails in basketball. Don't mess up your hair and your precious hands."

Colin smirked. Maddie gave him a slight glare and said.

"Oh really, ill have you 1v1 me, let the team watch and you will get embarrassed suit yourself"

Colin laughed as the team was still watching on the floor. Zayn stood up and watched Colin complain.

Zayn spoke up

"Hey, Mr Henry said we cannot cause problems, or give bad behavior. Your gonna get benched man. Its not worth it. Plus leave her alone dude"

Colin laughed and giggled as he decided to 1v1 Maddie.

Maddie asked the coach if we can run a quick 1v1 and the team could watch us play.

The team moved to the side benched and let the coach blow the whistle. Maddie was guarding Colin, and stole the ball from him.

Colin was guarding Maddie.
Maddie was dribbling though her legs and behind her, she made Colin cross his legs and he fell to the crowd. Maddie made a backwards left hand layup, and the whole team screamed and pointed at Colin, the all laughed as Maddie broke his ankles.

Zayn said to Colin

" you still wanna fuck with her, she's really good. With her we are probably able to win the tournament. Colin plus, I think you deserve to sit out, after being shit to her, she's probably better then you Colin, she's better then Dylan, and Jack aswell.

Maddie laughed and spoke up

" you still wanna play and continue.. I hope your ankle isn't broken.. I thought you could beat me, right?"

The coach called out and said,

"guys. We are running up 5's,
Dylan, Daniel, Jack, Travis, hunter.
Zayn, Maddie Jackson, Mohammad, steph. Thats the teams okay guys! In the tournament that is also the group of people who are gonna be on the court each rotation. Thats get started okay."