Part 1

Devastation was the feeling felt in his heart. His beloved. The love of his life. The person he loved more than anyone else he lost for the second time. Her presumed death had broken him, but nothing can compare to the pain he was feeling now. His beloved was no longer his. She married someone else infront of him. The dance thereafter deepening the knife in his wounds.

These were the thoughts that went through a drunkard Ranbir's mind as he was driving aimlessly on the road. The alcohol, was pouring down his throat. Empty bottles filling the passenger seat. He needed comfort at this time, but nobody except his beloved Prachi could do that, and she was no longer his. The alcohol was the closest he could find. It will atleast ease his heartache for a couple of hours. Tears rolling down his eyes like water down a waterfall.

Ranbir tearfully : "Why? Why Prachi? Why did you do this to me?

Why didn't you love me enough not to do this? Why did you have to betray the love we had for each other? Why? Why did you have to marry Akshay?"

These were the words coming from his mouth as he accelerated his car driving aimless through the Delhi roads.

On the other side.

Prakshay was driving in their car. They just left Prachi's house and were now on their way to the Tandon's house. There was complete silence in the car. Akshay observed as Prachi was staring aimless through the window.

Prachi's mind was preoccupied by 1 thing. Her Baklu. She had continuous flashback of their happy memories. Their life in their rented apartment. The time they had nobody else except each other. Prachi having lost Pragya and Abhi disowning her. Ranbir being thrown out by his parents. They were that time each others support system. Her memories of the amount of love Ranbir had given her that he was actually able to compete with the love her mother gave. His love that time was the only thing she needed.

The unfortunate situation however caused that love to become a point of sorrow. Lack of trust and misunderstandings destroyed it. The event that day in the hotel, Ranbir and Rhea's marriage, the doubt about her pregnancy, Panchi's presumed death, Ranbir's engagement to Rhea and the secrecy regarding Panchi being alive broke them. Love was nothing without trust and respect.

These were the thoughts going through Prachi's mind as tears rolled down her eyes.. Ranbir was no longer achievable for her. Her parents had departed this world Her only reason for living now was getting Khushi's adoption. She will now only live with their memories and devote her life to her daughter.

At the Kohli house

Rhea and Alia returned back home dejected. Their plan of stopping Pranbir's wedding had failed. Rhea failed once again in getting Ranbir. Her plan once again foiled by her cousin Aryan.

Rhea frustratedly : "Why does this have to happen each time. Each time its your son that ruins my life."

Alia looked on at Rhea.

Rhea holding Alia's arms : "9 years ago it was him that told Ranbir about Prachi and my bet. Now he again ruined our plans Buaji"

Alia continued to look on guilt ridden at Rhea. Again she failed to help her niece get what she wants.

Rhea : "I will not spare Aryan. I will not spare him."

Alia tried to calm Rhea down. Pallavi came to the living room.

Pallavi : "Rhea, Alia you back how was the visit to the temple."

Alia looked on confused, but Rhea sighed to her.

Alia : "The prayer is just what Rhea needed Pallavi, especially after what Ranbir did to her."

Pallavi again felt guilty over Ranbir's actions. She came over to Rhea.