Chapter Three [Boyfriend]

I woke up to a noise in the bathroom. I got out of bed and went over to the bathroom. I saw Kyle hugging the toilet like it's his best friend. This is so funny. I bite my lip to stiffen a giggle.

"You had a little to much to drink, Andrews." I say with a smirk. He looks around and gives me the ugliest look I've ever got. If looks could kill, I'd be six feet under. "Shut up, Raven." He mutters under his breath.

He gets up and flushes the toilet. He pushes past me and goes to bed. I know how he feels right now. His got the biggest fucking headache. I feel sorry for him.

I need starbucks right now.Maybe I'll buy some for him as well. He needs something to wake him up. "I'm out. Be back in a few." I don't know why I told him that, like he cares. He just ignores me.

I walk to my car and get in. I start the engine and drive off to where my jps says starbucks is. After ten minutes of searching, I got to starbucks and parked in the nearest parking spot.

I went to the counter and ordered two cups of coffee and a chocolate chip muffin. I waited five minutes and they gave me the things. I went to my car and went back to the dorms.

When I got inside. I put everything on the kitchen counter. Incase you did'nt know. Our dorms are like apartments. But if you don't have any food or you're just lazy you could go to the cafeteria.

"I bought you a coffee, to give you energy." He says nothing. "No 'Thank you Maddisynne, for your kind gesture'?" I sigh "Rude much." I breath the word out. "Thank you." I hear him mumble softly. Atleast his got a little manner right.

After eating my muffin and drinking my coffee, I'll go buy some groceries for this place. Seeing that I'll be living here for three years, paint too. to make it a little pretty. I'm bored anyway. We freshmens are only starting with our classes next week and it's Monday today. Blue Monday.

I hear a knock on the door. Probably Matt. I slowly walked to the door and opened it. It's Hunter. His eyes bore into mine. He makes me want to do all that, over again. But, I'll keep it in. It was way to soon anyway.

"Hey." I manage to say. "Hey, why did you leave last night? After the amaizing time we had." I blush immediatly. I hear shuffling from inside the room and look around to see Kyle sitting at the counter drinking the coffee I bought him.

What should I say to him now. Okay, think Maddi, think. "It was amaizing. I enjoyed every bit of it. I just wanted to sleep in myown bed for the first day ,I guess" Well that's a shit excuse. But I can see he does'nt buy it, but he seems to just forget. "Oookaaay. So, any plans for today?" He asks. "I was going to the store, wanna join?" I said. "Sure." He replied. "I'm just going to grab my coat. Then we can go."

As I walked in Kyle eyed me. What's his problem. He looked out the door and glared at Hunter and Hunter glared at him too. Let us leave before they look each other to death.

We arrived at the store, I bought a lot of food. Mostly junk foods. We then went to the hardwear store to buy paint. I decided I'm going with red, black and yellow. We went to home choice, I bought cussion covers that are black and red. I also bought a lamp with a yellow cover thingie on top of it.

I'm buying a 75' inch tv to put on the wall. Our apartment/dorm is going to look quite cool. After that, Hunter and I went to a resturant to eat and talk.

"So, we did the deed last night.... And Maddi I just want to say, it was-" I cut him off.

"amazing." He smiles at me and continues.

"I really like you and I know it's quite soon to ask you this.. okay very, very soon to ask you this. Because we just met yesterday, what person would ask someone sonething like this, and they only me-" I put my finger on his lip and nod.

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend." He smiles and bends over the table and gives me a quick kiss. He's so cute when he's nervous.

Well

I

Have

A

Boyfriend

Now!

I'm happy for me.

After our little date, I went back to my dorm room. Hunter helped me with everything and we had a 5 minute make-out session, then he left.

When I turned around after closing the door, Kyle was staring at me. Weird.

"Well that was not pleasing, it's like you were trying to eat each others faces off."He said with a disgusted look on his face. I just rolled my eyes.

Kyle walked to the kitchen and got himself I drink, I'm thirsty too. Probably of that kiss. "Can you hand me a bottle of water, please." I reached my hand over the counter and he handed the bottle to me.

When he gave hit to me, I touched his hand and wow, it's cold. Voicing my thoughts, I say. "Wow your freezing."

He just shrugged and walked to the lounge part of our dorm/apartment. "Lets put up the TV." He said then continued. "I'll let someone install the cable and I'll pay for it. Seeing that you bought all this." I nodded and walked over to him.

We hung up the TV and decided that we're going to paint tomorrw. Kyle phoned someone to install the cable and that took about 30 minutes. Afterwards we decided to watch a movie. This is weird if you ask me. We're not even friends. But nevertheless.

"Should I make some popcorn?" I asked Kyle. He nodded and looked for a movie to watch. I told him, he could choose. Which is never a great decision to make, because he chose a horror movei and I hate horrors.

So I made some popcorn, the grabbed two bottles of coke. I walked to the couch and sat at the end while Kyle sat at the other end, leaving a big space between us. I handed him the bottle and put the bowl in between is. He started the movie, and I watched.

Few minutes later I was next to him, almost hiding behind him. I gripped his arm for protection. He just chuckled a little.

"It's not that scary, Maddi." I glared at him and I could see the humor in his eyes. "No shit, sherlock." I said sarcatically. This is so scary!

He's so cold. Why? I don't know. Maybe I'm just crazy. sometimes your skin can be cold. Maybe it's just that.

"Why are you so cold?" I asked looking up at him. He just shrugged, then mumble something. I think he said. "I don't know." whatever.

I kept cuddling up to him, which is totally weird. But he earned my trust, even though his first impression was'nt as good. I thought he was one of those jerks, but he actually seems nice.

Something scary happened again in the movie and I held him tighter, I felt him stiffen. But right now, I don't actually care. Because it actually feels goo- 'No! No, Kylie. You've got a boyfriend remeber.' The voice in my head reminded me. I almost forgot.

"Remind me not to ask you, ever to choose a movie again. Because, I'm scared to death." I said holding him tighter. I looked in his eyes and he looked in mine. "Don't be scared, I'll be here to protect you." He said in a soft voice. I did'nt know what to say. Was it for the movie or wha- Of course it's for the movie, stupid.

The next thing that happend, shocked him and me.