Meeting

Lee Su Jin took a shower and got dressed, putting on a simple yet elegant Being that it's Spring.She then headed off to the office. She was a punctual person, that's why she left her house early, to avoid traffic jam.

When she arrived, her manager and a representative of her agency were waiting for her.

"Baek-si, please don't make things difficult especially regarding our financial matters. And for the schedule, I will discuss it myself." He nodded his head and smiled.

Park Yoochun asked the security guards to let him know when Lee Su Jin's group arrive, so that he could greet them at the entrance: To maintain Kim Corporation's good reputation, for sure. Just as they were told, they called Yoochun as soon as they saw the guests at the parking lot.

He bowed. "Hello, I am Park Yoochun, the one who called you. Welcome to Kim Corporation." The three of them smiled and bowed in return.

"Hello, I am Lee Su Jin. This is Song Minju, my manager and Mr. Baek, the representative of the agency." She offered him a hand, and he shakes it in return.

They started a small discussion while making their way to the elevator. A receptionist came to ask for an autograph and pictures, but backed off when she noticed Yoochun was upset with her behavior. It was not appropriate for her to be doing that. Lee Su Jin looked at him.

"Yoochun-si, it's okay. I don't mind." She smiled at the girl, took the pen and gave her an autograph, snapping a photo as well. The receptionist bowed and thanked the Model.

Lee Su Jin found others looking at her. Their eyes were saying that they too wanted a picture so she made a short announcement. "We are running a little late, but I promise, when I'm done with my meeting, I will come and take pictures with all of you."

Yoochun smiled and thought, "What a way to get rid of fans and still look kind."

They talked until they reached the President's office, where they were greeted by a secretary: A girl in her twenties wearing a skirt and blouse. Su Jin didn't miss the glare that she gave her and felt uncomfortable.

After some introduction, the room became filled with lively conversation. Jaejoong turned to Su Jin and thanked her, "I appreciate your decision to collaborate with us. It's a privilege to have you on board."

She smiled. "Thank you, I will do my best."

Jaejoong was fascinated by how shy and sweet she was, but reminded himself that it was all fake. He cleared his throat and talked about her projects and activities in Korea.

"I miss Korea. I haven't had the chance to spend much time here lately."

"Your schedule seems quite packed," he replied

"Yes, indeed. I typically only manage about three months in Korea each year, in total."

He nodded and looked at his watch. "It's already 10:30 AM, the meeting will start soon."

Everyone stood and made their way to the meeting room, followed by Jaejoong's secretary.

At the big doors of the meeting room, they met Jaejoong's father, who gestured to the others to enter the room. He stopped Su Jin. "You grew up to be a beautiful lady, Su Jin. I remember how small you were when our families used to travel together on vacations."

After some small talk, they entered the room, and was met with many bows.

Jaejoong sat next to his father and Su Jin sat next to Yoochun, who handed her the designs for the new collection. In awe, she kept trying to decide which creation was the best. She whispered to her manager, "I really like all the designs. They are all different." She complimented the designers, and was more than happy to find out that she will be working with male model: Won Bin. She was proud that the new campaign promotes koreans internationally.