001. SURPRISE.

Teddy knew his dad wanted what was best for him. He just had a tough way of showing it, right? Ultimately, James Kelmeckis didn't care about his son, but Teddy didn't think that. Deep down he knew it was true, but he flooded his mind with hockey, and music whenever he thought about it.

Teddy's Pov.
"ATLAS?" Teddy shouted up the stairs of the Cohen Residence. "GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS!" he yelled, impatiently. Still, he heard no movement, an effort to come downstairs. "I HAVE A SURPRISE!" Suddenly, Teddy heard shuffling, and then Atlas Flew down the stairs, excitedly.

"WHAT IS IT WHAT IS IT WHAT IS IT?" Atlas playfully yelled, like a child. "Stop yelling dumbass!" Teddy shushed him. "just tell me what it is!" atlas whined, again like a child. "i'll tell you soon, but i gotta get home." "Home." that was a funny word to Teddy. He always felt most at home at the Cohen residence, or anywhere with Atlas. And he felt guilty about that. Why didn't he feel at home in his real home, with his real family?

Texts between Atlas and Teddy.

Ted🧸
i got us tickets.

Atti🌎
tickets for what exactly ted???

ted🧸
for the eras.

atti🌎
ur fucking joking ted.
I love u.

ted🧸
pretty sure i can get us in vip too.

Atti🌎
ur the best.
WHOS OUR OPENER
maybe you can finally meet that girl you've been obsessing over🤗

ted🧸
i'm not OBSESSING over gracie i just like her music😔

Atti🌎
and her faaaaaaaaaaace😗

ted🧸
ihy.

A/N
first chapter, sorry it's short. i write it a while back and just haven't changed it yet.