012

I walk over to Travis slightly tilted to the side. When i get to him i let out a laugh. Why? I don't really know. Oh wait yes i do. I'm drunk.

I feel fuzzy. I feel as if i'm on a cloud. I've never drank this much before. I can always handle myself around alcohol. But tonight something snapped in me. It's like a magnet was pulling me to the drinks.

I tried to stop i swear i did. But when i drank one i remembered how good it tasted so i drank another then another and another and so on.

Travis grips my arms not letting me wobble and fall over.

"God, Y/n how much did you drink." He says concerned.

"Not enoughhhh." I say slurring my words and laughing.

"Okay we need to go home." He says grabbing me.

"But-but i-i need more." I say pointing to the drinks at the built in bar thing.

"No sweetie you can't have more." He says picking me up bridle style.

I just shake my head. Travis brings me to Eliza. Eliza feels my head then shakes her head.

"Y/n you need to not drink this much anymore. You said you had stopped." My heart drops.

My eyes widen as i look over at Travis. He becomes very confused. He sets me down. The words hit me like a truck and it sobered me up fast.

I look around needing someone to save me. Needing someone to get me out of this conversation. I need out.

"Y/n?" Travis says with soft eyes.

"It-it was years ago." I say shaking my head.

Eliza looks over at me with a disappointed face. I can tell she wants to tell him, but she's letting me do it.

"It wasn't years ago was it?" He says turning sad.

"It was once, it happened once and i went to rehab i got better, i just, normally i'm really good with alcohol. But that night i couldn't." I say not wanting to make eye contact with him.

His face soon turns to understanding.

"The night you and Zac broke up." He says making me look at him.

"It was two years ago. I'm fine now." I say not wanting to admit that's why.

"Was it because you and Zac broke up?" He questions this time.

"God, Fuck! Yes, yes Zac broke up with me, Zac fucking Efron broke up with me." I say tearing up. "I had a melt down, okay? I lost control." I say letting the tears in my eyes become waterfalls on my cheeks.

Now he looks disappointed. He just looks sad.

"I'm not in love with him anymore if you're worried about that." I say quickly.

"No no i'm not worried about that, but why didn't you tell me that happened?" He says grabbing my hand.

"Because i thought it would scare you off." I say laughing realizing how stupid that sounds.

"No that wouldn't scare me off, but you have to start talking to me, okay?" He says holding my hand tight.

"Yeah okay." I say smiling.

I wipe the tears off my cheeks and hug him. I hug him tight feeling even safer now. Eliza disappeared not letting me say goodbye to her.

Travis walks me to the car and gets me in. He even buckles my seatbelt for me. He's such a gentleman.

On the way home i feel like i'm gonna throw up. I reek of alcohol and it's giving me a headache. I try my best to hold it back. But i keep gagging. I gag and gag and gag.

Travis just holds my hand.

"We're so close hold it in, you're doing great." He says over and over again.

I hold it in as he says. My mind feels foggy and my stomach is in a knot. My eyes blur and my head feels heavy. We pull into Travis' driveway. Before the car even stops Travis' door is open. He runs over to my side and opens to door.

He undoes my seatbelt and grabs me. He runs me inside and brings me to the bathroom. I sit in front of the toilet and i give it a look. Then i start throwing up. I just let it out.

Let the knot in my stomach leave. I slowly sit back after i'm empty. I close my eyes. But they quickly fly open. Travis is leaning in front of me with a toothbrush. I look at him confused. He just sighs at me.

I open my mouth and he starts brushing my teeth. He makes me spit in a cup then continues to. Once my teeth are clean he holds a cup of water to my mouth.

"No no no." I say trying to squirm away from him.

"Y/n you need water. The alcohol had basically became all the water in your body." He says.

I just shake my head at him. He grabs my chin and forcefully puts the cup to my lips. Making the cold liquid go down my throat. It feels nice. It taste nice. I need more.

I take the cup from him and chug it down. I need more. I slowly fumble to get up but i do manage to get up. I fumble all the way to the kitchen with Travis making sure i don't run into anything. I make it to the sink and put water in my cup.

I immediately chug that water down. It taste so so good. I need more. So i get more. And i chug that down. I went to get more but Travis took the cup from me.

"Stop." He says putting the cup down.

"But it just just just." I try speaking but i can't.

"It's just time for bed." He says taking my hand.

He takes my hand and walks me to my bedroom. We've gotten comfortable enough where i walk around in my bra. So when we go to my room he takes my dress off. But the whole time he just look from my neck up.

He grabs one of his shirts that goes past my knees. He puts it on me and slowly puts me in bed. He grabs a light blanket and lays it over me. He kisses my head then walks out of the room.

I roll to my side and slowly fall asleep.