Taking Care

[Yes, I know that I'm a day late for IGDP's anniversary, but hey, better late than never. So, I wanted to make a chapter for this special occasion. This will be after the incident, where PKS and SMG3 help take care of SMG4 after the crazy incident. Credits to these guys for giving me the idea in the first place. 

Hope you enjoy]

Hope you enjoy]

Ever since the incident that happened with the castle,  everyone's been trying to relax and calm themselves down. They would mainly plan hangouts just to enjoy being around each other and to help shake off the nerves. But..there was a problem. And it stemmed from SMG4. Ever since he escaped from the castle, he's been showing a lot of signs that he was not well. The poor thing has come down with a hefty amount of side effects from staring at a screen and not moving for so long. But what made him feel better is the fact that his two lovers were taking care of him, never daring to leave his side. Since not having a home, PKS took the boys into her place. Right now, he was laying in his bed, trying to relax. The lights were heavily dimmed, due to his reaction to light becoming more sensitive. Being locked in a room surrounded in darkness can warrant his vision and eyesight to be altered. So because of this, his room was more dark than light. Weakly holding his phone, he was scrolling through some memes, trying up boost his spirits. After a while, a knock was heard on the door. SMG4 put his phone to the side and gave his attention to the door, feet in front of him. 

SMG4: Come in..

The door opened to reveal his partners, PKS and SMG3. PKS was carrying a tray of 3 bowls of food, specifically ramen. Not the instant ramen. The ramen you see in the shop. It was in a broth, complete with sliced pork, vegetables, herbs, and a tab bit of seaweed. Her tail was wrapped around two chairs that she put on both sides of his bed. SMG3 brought a cup of water and some painkillers.

PKS: Hey sweetheart. How you feelin'?

SMG4: Still feel like shit..My head is killing me

PKS: Your poor thing..

She brought out a small table and used her magic to place it onto the bed, carefully placing down the ramen afterwards.

PKS: I thought you'd like some food.

SMG4 looked at the tray, a little confused, His eyesight was really messed up and poor, so it was hard for him to see anything.

SMG4: Uh..guys? What is this?

SMG3: It's ramen. PK made it herself. She made 3 bowls.

As he was explaining, PKS reached into a drawer and pulled out some glasses. With a quick action, she carefully put them on SMG4 for him, with also a small kiss on the cheek. 4 smiled softly as small patches of pink grew on his face. He diverted his attention from PK to the bowls of ramen Each bowl had a pair of chopsticks resting on top of them. The look of confusion changed to one of slight shock and nervousness.

SMG4: Uhh..I don't think I'll be able to eat 3 whole bowls.

SMG3: They're all not for you idiot.

PKS gave 3 a glare of slight intimidation, prompting him to shut up right then and there. Diverting her attention, she looked back to SMG4.

PKS: Remember when we planned that ramen date?

SMG4: Yeah..And I decided to cancel because of that stupid video..

PKS: Well..Since we couldn't go to the ramen, we brought the ramen to us!

4 looked at his lovers, and then to the ramen. A smile crept into his face as he was holding back tears. All that time back at the castle, he disregarded his friends and his partners for a video. He didn't feel like he deserved it after what happened. He tried to speak normally, but his voice was breaking.

SMG4: Thank you. I never thought you'd guys would still love me after all I've put you through.

PKS sat down on one chair and took the poor boy's hand.

PKS: Honey, do you remember what we did when we all stared dating?

SMG4 looked at PKS, tears visibly welling up in his eyes.

SMG4: You mean..Our vow?

SMG3 walked over, bringing his chair with him and sitting next to PKS.

SMG3: You think we'd break our vow to protect and look out for each other? We're not cruel like that, dude. 

SMG4 smiled a bit as he wiped his tears. He sat up more before handing PKS and SMG3 their ramen bowls, accompanied with some chopsticks.

SMG4: You said you made these yourself, right PK?

PSK nodded her head as she took her chopsticks and started to eat her ramen. SMG3 did the same. As soon as he took his first bite, his eyes lightened up.

SMG3: Dude, the ramen is so damn good!

A little interested, SMG4 took in some ramen. And his reaction was the same as 3's. 

SMG4: Wow, this is is so good! 

SMG3: See? Why were you hiding this gift from us for this long?

PKS chuckled a bit as she slurped some more ramen.

PKS: I didn't think you guys would like it, but I guess I was mistaken. 

The two boys were eating that ramen up like it was their last meal. Before anything else, PKS grabbed the water and one painkiller.

PKS: Do you wanna go ahead and take your medicine?

SMG4 placed his ramen and chopsticks down on his tray, grabbing the cup of water and the pill. He took the pill with a little bit of difficulty. He did chug a good amount of the water, just make sure the pill went down well. He gave PKS the cup of water as he took a small break. PKS put the cup back on the nightstand, going back to eating her ramen. There was a bit of silence before SMG3 broke it.

SMG3: How are you knees and wrists feeling?

SMG4: They do hurt, but I'm trying to push through it.

SMG3: Well. Thank fully I brought some medicine for you.

SMG4 smiled at his boyfriend, his eyes having a soft gaze locked onto him. 

SMG4: Thanks, 3.

SMG3's face grew a shade of pink as he just kept eating . Seeing the two boys having a sweet moment made their girlfriend smile herself. After a couple minutes of eating and talking, PKS walked out of the room, going to wash out the bowls. Washing 3 bowls wasn't really a problem to her. She's a very fast worker. It took her around 10-15 minutes. She just wanted to make sure they bowls were fully cleaned and no residue was left behind. Placing them on a rack to dry, she dried her hands and walked back into SMG4's room.

PKS: Okay, what do we wanna do ne-.

She instantly went quiet at the sight of what she saw: SMG4 and SMG3 in bed together, cuddling close as they took a power nap. Now, the bed was surely big, so PKS could join if she wanted to. But, she didn't want to interrupt their sweet moment. So, instead, she slid in the bed and started to listen to music, while making sure the boys were comfortable. She looked at them. She smiled softly as she softly put a hand on SMG4's arm.

PKS: My sweet..My love..I promise to fufill my vow. To you and to SMG3.. No matter what happens.

[Hope this was good. I felt a little rushed since I I wanted to get this done before sunset. This is short, but I do hope this was still very well-made in your eyes. I am working on a new chapter that takes place after the new episode that came out. It's possible this will come out later this week. See you all then.]