• s e v e n •

GRACE JOINED ROGUE, BOBBY AND JOHN AS THEY WENT TO THE KITCHEN FOR A SNACK

GRACE JOINED ROGUE, BOBBY AND JOHN AS THEY WENT TO THE KITCHEN FOR A SNACK. SHE WAS WALKING ALONGSIDE JOHN AS ROGUE AND BOBBY WERE AHEAD OF THEM.

Grace watched the two teenagers in front of her, laughing and joking. "Are they together?" Grace turned to John. "Like dating?"

"Bobby and Rogue?" John scoffed. "Bobby likes her, but he's too much of a wuss to tell her."

"What, and like you'd be brave enough to tell a girl you like her?" Grace teased.

"Obviously." John proudly stated. John blushed as he noticed Grace had a smile on her face.

"So, you want to meet us for dinner?" Bobby turned around to Grace as they reached the kitchen. "We can show you more of the school."

"The gardens have really pretty flowers." Rogue told her. "It's my favourite place."

Grace was flattered by the offer. "Sure, yeah." She turned to John. "You're going to be there, too?"

John blushed once again as he was taken by surprise with Grace's question. "Uh, yeah." Bobby smirked over at John, noticing how flustered he was.

"Hey, kid." Grace turned to see Logan standing in the middle of the doorway.

"Logan!" She smiled, excitedly and ran to him.

"They treating you okay?" He glanced over at the three teenagers, while lifting Grace up into a tight hug.

"Yeah. In fact..." Grace turned back at her three new friends, smiling over at John. "I think...I might stay."

"That's great, kid." Logan was happy to see Grace happy.

"What about you?" She asked him.

Logan shrugged his shoulders. "Couple days." Grace's smile dropped. "There's not much here for a guy like me."

Jean walked up to the pair. "Logan?" Logan immediately turned to her. "Would you mind if I examined you again, downstairs?"

He turned back to Grace, who had an eyebrow raised with a smirk on her face. "Then again...." He walked off to join Jean.

"I'll see you later!" Grace called out to him as he raised his hand in an absent wave.

***

Later that night, John and Bobby were walking Grace and Rogue back to their dorm room. Grace was a little upset that she hadn't seen Logan since earlier that day, but was having fun with the trio.

"So, girls." Bobby interrupted the silence as they all stopped outside a door. "This is your room."

Grace watched as Bobby's eyes never left Rogue. "I guess it is." Grace nodded her head. She turned to John, knowing he wasn't distracted. "Thanks for the tour. See you guys tomorrow?"