jealously ❤️‍🔥🩷

Kokushibo x muzan

Character info
Muzan, kokushibo,rain,iolanthe,Isaac,hawks,dabi and river
Kokushibo is the demon king,muzan is lower moon one,rain is upper moon 6 but is also iolanthe and river's pet,slut, fucktoy, iolanthe Is a hashira but also rain's girlfriend/mistress,river is a hashira but he's also rain's boyfriend/master, isaac is upper moon 6 but also hawks and dabi's pet,fucktoy ,whore and cum slut,hawks is a hashira but also one Isaac's husband/master and dabi is a hashira but also Isaac's other husband/master

Chapter 1: jealously

A random demon was flirting and trying to touch Muzan's waist but kokushibo saw this and yelled "get your preast hands off of muzan" the demon ran away and kokushibo pulled muzan into kokushibo's room as he locked the door and looked at muzan. "Why the fuck did you let the random ass hole touch you I'm the only one who can touch you MINE" kokushibo said in a possessive, controlling but sexual voice, muzan said "I...I'm sorry master please don't punish me". Later kokushibo was kissing muzan on the mouth well jerking him off muzan was crying out of pleasure well trying to get outta kokushibo grasp but that made kokushibo jerk off muzan faster and harder pre-cum was leaking out of muzan's dick, kokushibo whispered in one of muzan's ears "aw is my slut crying~" muzan kept trying to get away but kokushibo won't let him kokushibo took off his pants and forced muzan on his knees and forced muzan to give him head muzan was crying and looking at kokushibo with pitiful eyes but kokushibo didn't care he had a hold of muzan's hair and pulling it hard. After kokushibo had cummed in muzan's months 6 times muzan was forced to ride kokushibo muzan was already crying and extremely exhausted as soon as kokushibo's dick was put in muzan's ass muzan let out a small scream. Later after kokushibo fucked muzan for 6 hours straight muzan passed out from exhausted kokushibo put muzan in the bathtub which is huge then sat in there with muzan cleaning him off. 5 days later kokushibo was watching muzan talk with upper moon six rain who is muzan's bff,Isaac came in the room and said "rain your lovers want you" rain went running into that room leaving kokushibo and muzan in the room alone. Later kokushibo and muzan were snuggling but kokushibo started kissing and licking muzan's neck gently making muzan moan a little, kokushibo started nibbling muzan's neck and leaving red teeth marks on muzan's neck and collarbone kokushibo started jerking off muzan faster and harder pre-cum was leaking from muzan's dick making muzan jerk his hips closer to kokushibo's hand muzan's was moaning and begging for more later after kokushibo fucked muzan was crying in pain and pleasure kokushibo has a tight very tight grip on muzan's waist leaving bright red, black and purple bruises on muzan's waist tears were falling down muzan's face as kokushibo's cum was all over his face,mouth,ass,dick,hair,neck,chest, stomach, waist and legs.

524 words

This is a work in progress and very smuty