How they met

Chapter 2: how they met
It's 1985 kokushibo the demon king was walking around a random town in his human disguise to find people who can be turned into demons when he saw a human named muzan. kokushibo found muzan adorable and needed to turn him into a demon so kokushibo kidnapped muzan and brought muzan to kokushibo's place. muzan was crying and begging kokushibo to let him go but all kokushibo said was "be quiet my cute little slut I won't hurt you ever" muzan was still crying because he was just kidnapped by the demon king himself.   Later kokushibo has turned muzan into a demon muzan is still scared and crying which kokushibo hates he doesn't want to see such a adorable creature cry so he picked up muzan and started kissing and licking muzan's neck gently also whispering sweet nothings in to muzan's ears. muzan started to calm down, he let kokushibo do whatever he wants. kokushibo took off muzan's pants and underwear. kokushibo started jerking off muzan gently, muzan was moaning loudly and begging kokushibo to go faster, so kokushibo did making muzan's eyes roll in the back of his head muzan was crying in pleasure. Later muzan had kokushibo's cum all over him muzan was panting kokushibo was sitting by muzan,kokushibo then put muzan on his lap and kissed him then said "I love you dear~".

232 words