Another McCabe ?

Waking up with Kyra's head on my chest will always be my favourite way to wake up . staying there for a moment, looking at my phone, seeing it's 6:15 am, "Kyra, it's time to wake up."
stretching out and nearly punching me in the face, "morning," her Australia accent strong, "morning, babe, we need to get up; it's 6:17,"

waiting for her to wake up properly. I look at my texts and see one from my sister. I've got 11 siblings, 7 sisters, and 4 brothers. The text is from Katie. If you haven't figured it out yet, my sister is Katie McCabe. Not a lot of people know that she is my sister since I've never gone to her pro games, and plus I'm in Sweden. A few people on Woso TikTok have figured it out, but none of us have conformed it because I don't want people thinking I've got to this place because of who my sister is feeling the bed move "Who texted you?"

Oops, "Katie, she was just asking, How are we?" the cold floor hitting my feet as I walk to the door. "When are you going back to Ireland again?" the door squeaking as i push it open. "In two weeks time, we also need to book an ultrasound appointment for when we get back."

stopping in my tracks, realising that yesterday wasn't a dream and I'm actually pregnant. "Yeah, I'll put it in my phone. I still can't believe that there is a baby in there "walking into the kitchen.the floor is more warm " I can't either remind me to text Katie back later."

Her arms wrap around me and hands go on to my belly, bringing my hand from where there were I put them over hers. "You're going to be a good mom." Kyra I know you will "feel the feeling of her lips hitting my shoulder" and so will you. We both will do our best, plus the kid is going to have a lot of aunts and uncles.

"This kid is going to have a lot of family. ""Yeah it will be what you want for breakfast. "Getting a pan from the cubed and placing it on the stove. "I'll just have whatever you are having. "Cracking the eggs in To the container, mix in the other ingredients as I go, putting the bred in the toaster.

———————————————————
What do you all think of the book so far ?

Eat something drink something  stay safe

Until next time