chpt 18.

good riddance <3

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

faye sat on her bed staring at the wall in front of her as silent tears ran down her face. she kept zoning out not wanting to think. her songwriting journal with scribbled hasty lyrics were writted down and positioned next to her.

'cause they see right through me , they see right through me, can you see right through me, i see right through me, i see right through me'

the lyrics she scribbled were how she felt at the moment. could he see right through her and see the darkness in her eyes, the pain. the repetitive questions were her mind just swirling with the unanswered anxiety induced questions.

her date was in a little over an hour and her right hand could not stop shaking as stared ahead of her with dried tears on her face.

"faye!!" isabela squealed as she barged into faye's room unannounced. the girl had a bright smile on her face as she entered, but it quickly vanished at the sight of her friend.

"oh faye," isabela whispered as her face turned into one of worry as she rushed over to her friend. faye looked at bela with her tired and hurt eyes but said nothing. isabela could read her immediately and slowly made her way to the bed that her friend was on.

she moved the songwriting journal away as sat down next to faye. faye accepted her company and laid her head on her friend's shoulder still not saying a word. the two friends stayed in comfortable silence for a bit.

"sorry," faye sniffed wiping the tears with her hand as she lifted her head off of isabela's shoulder and faced the girl.

"don't be sorry, it happens," isabela comforted with a small smile as she looked at the sad girl in front of her.

"it's just, i've never felt this much for someone," faye started sitting up straight and fixing her posture and added her voice getting softer, "i'm just scared i'm going to mess it up."

"faye, you poor girl," isabela consoled, "you're an overthinker aren't you."

faye nodded her head slowly in response meeting isabela's comforting gaze.

"you have nothing to worry about, from what i've heard he's absolutely obsessed with you in every right way. and he will not let you do anything wrong, and from what i've seen you are truly happiest with him. you have nothing to worry about."

"so let's get ready for your date hmm?" isabela asked with a smile on her face as she observed faye processing her information. a small thankful smile appeared on faye's face as a thanks as she got up. isabela walked over to her and hugged her.

"thank you bela, truly," faye professed while she hugged the tiny girl in front of her, "i really needed that."

"always," responded isabela.

and even though faye still felt a bit of the sadness staining her heart she proceeded to get ready anyways. with isabela there she knew she wouldn't spiral. so with that thought she began to rummaged through the clothes she brought.

 so with that thought she began to rummaged through the clothes she brought