Day 1 in world of man nyc

"So how did a young couple such as the two of you end up in the middle of the ocean?" The captain of a cruise asked clearly concerned for the duo.

"I was travelling when my boat sunk and as I made it a shore Izuku was already there" Diana said as she felt really uncomfortable with the stares from the cruise ship's crew. "Captain will you please tell your men to stop ogling my girlfriend here? she clearly doesn't like it" Izuku said as he causes the crew to glare at him.

"Hey you heard him and besides if this was a pirate ship I'd grant him permission to kill you" the captain growls at his men causing them to back off. "Thank you" both Izuku and Diana said with a grateful smile and a nod.

"No problem and besides these morons are all married so they can either expect punishment from me or their wives who are currently waiting just right outside for them now" the captain replied with a sinister smile causing the men to pale.

"Then with your permission and by your leave captain" Izuku said as he nods and gestures towards the door. But just like the captain said the crew's very angry wives were outside the room waiting for them.

When Diana and Izuku had made it back to their room the last thing they had expected was for someone to come running in. "Oh Jesus friggin Christ" the shortish blonde haired woman said while clearly out of breath. "Never thought he'd be here" she adds but before she could plan a way to avoid him she tilted her head up to look in front of her only to see that there were two people right in front of her.

"Sorry I thought this room was empty" she said but before she could leave Diana had placed her hand onto the girl's shoulder and asked with obvious concern "who is it you hide from?" Though a simple question the girl looked at her and said "my dad because he doesn't know I'm a hero."

Confused Diana looked at Izuku who shakes his head. "Well hold this and tell us your story" Diana said and when the strange girl did she exposed everything to the duo. "Well I might as well reveal my suit huh?" The now named Gwen asked as the two other occupants nod.

She had the ballet shoes on with her hero suit on under a baggy jumper and t-shirt and some baggy tracky-bottoms but the mask was in the front pocket of the hoodie

"So as you can tell I'm Spider-Gwen and I'm a part of the hero team known as Web Warriors" Gwen said. "Name's Diana Prince I have no hero name yet" Diana said as the two shook hands and Izuku steps forward. "Name's Izuku formerly known as Dekiru I now go by Scorpion" Izuku said as Gwen then shakes his hand but she feels an all too familiar spark come from him.

"Then it's nice to meet you both but do you mind if I remain here?" Gwen asks with a slight blush. Though Izuku sees it he's slightly oblivious to the meaning behind it and yet Diana isn't. "Of course but for now Izuku please stay here I wish to speak to our new roommate in private" she says.

"Of course just take your time" he says as Diana nods in thanks to him and drags the now flustered Gwen into the bathroom.

Diana's P.O.V.

"So you like Izuku?" I asked with a slight smirk as Gwen's blush deepens which causes me to chuckle. Gwen then covers my mouth and then points from her ear to the door. Getting the signal I follow suite as we both listen to the conversation on the otherside.

Through door convos

"I'm sorry sir but I haven't seen anyone that matches the description you gave" Izuku said then adds "I do however promise to keep an eye out for you of course."

"Ok thanks anyway but here my number just in case you find her" the unknown voice said "thank you and I promise to text the moment I see anything." The two then say bye and the moment that we hear the door close I look at Gwen with a look that says "well then?" Not seeing what I meant at first I see that it finally clicks it her head upon what I mean.

"Yes I kinda like him but I just met him and he's with you isn't he?" She asks "that's true and kind of but here let me explain" I said as I then explain to her the story as to what we agreed upon before being rescued by this very cruise ship.