First Day

Today marked your first day starting at South Park High School. You carpooled with Tweek and Craig, who were going to show you how to get to the Principal's office, where you would be able to sign the papers and get through the admissions process since your mother wasn't there but you were able to sign on your own behalf. 

You informed them that you'd let them know your class schedule once you were assigned one, and see if you were able to hang out with them at lunch time if you had the ability too. However, if you couldn't then you guys would definitely be able to meet up after school since cheer practice and baseball practice were both around the same time. 

The two boys showed you to the principal's office, and left to go to their first period class once the bell rang to indicate that school had started. 

In front of you, you read Principal on the door, and nervously clutched onto your backpack that hung on your shoulder. You reached your hand out, and gave a few knocks on the door of the Principal's office. After a few seconds, a voice on the other side had given you the ok to enter. You walk inside, and shut the door behind you, seeing the P.C Principal seated at his desk. 

"So, you must be our new student who's joining South Park High, Y/N?" P.C Principal asked you, as he nodded in your direction. "Your mother filled me in on the situation of your home life, which is why you're joining our school later in the year than normal. We here at South Park High do not judge others for their home lives, and strive to have our students treat each other equally and with respect." 

"The admissions desk have given me a few papers that you will need to sign, and read over so that you understand the rules and guidelines of our school." He spoke as he attached a stack of papers to a clipboard, and handed the clipboard to you along with a pen. "You may take your time to read over the guidelines, while I give our morning announcements." 

You looked down at the papers in front of you, reading the basic rules and guidelines that are expected of every student who were to attend South Park High School. There were far too many rules that were on this paper, it was probably your best interest to skim over them. 

All students are expected to be courteous to each other, and staff. Attendance and promptness are compulsory. Class cutting is not tolerated. No loitering in the school halls, bathrooms, or offices. Follow directions given to you by teachers or other school personnel. Gang or gang-like activity is prohibited and will not be tolerated. Cursing, fighting, and threats are prohibited. Gambling, stealing, and destroying property is prohibited. Smoking in or on school grounds is prohibited. Drug use is not allowed, there are harsh penalties who use and promote sales of controlled substances. 

Of course, there were also the rules where they went over the expectations for your clothing and dress attire. Dress appropriately, so that your choice in clothing is not interfering with learning. Wear appropriate footwear, you cannot be barefoot. No see-through, and no bare midriff. Shorts and Skirts more than 3" above the knee are not allowed. No tank tops with less than 3" shoulders. 

A brief overview of their bullying prevention and behavioral expectations were also gone over. The section included a mention of cyberbullying, which was new but will also not be tolerated if you were caught cyberbullying a peer or classmate. Few tips about not sharing personal information with public websites, or posting inappropriate pictures/videos were also mentioned. Seems like there've been way too many issues with someone's nudes being spread, and causing issues with teens dealing with the thoughts of suicide once they've been leaked.

There were also mentions of speaking up, and telling a security officer or a teacher about any bullying that you see. Not only speaking up, but to not participate in bullying if you see it, and to try and think about being in their shoes.