INTRODUCTION

IN THIS SERIES OF BOOKS YOU ARE 16.

This is my first fanfiction and English is not my mother language, so please ignore mistakes :D

Some scenes of this fanfic are inspired from the book ' Illusion ' which is Bill cipher x reader. It's an amazing book, you should check it out.<333

Y/f/s = your favourite song

Y/n = your name

Y/h/c = your hair colour

Y/e/c = Your eye colour

For this book I am imagining Bill like this  But if you don't like it

But if you don't like it. You can imagine somthing else<33

                         Introduction

:In the mysterious town of Gravity Falls, where secrets lurk around every corner and the line between reality and the supernatural blurs, an unexpected romance is about to unfold. Amidst the pine trees and peculiar happenings, a connection forms between an extraordinary being to another extraordinary being from another dimension. As you turn the pages of this tale, prepare to embark on a journey unlike any other. Meet Bill Cipher, the enigmatic and mischievous dream demon with a penchant for chaos and riddles. With his golden eye and a grin that promises both danger and allure, he's a force to be reckoned with. But beneath his cryptic facade lies a complexity waiting to be unraveled. You, dear reader, find yourself drawn into Bill's orbit, whether by fate or curiosity. Your path intertwines with his as you navigate the strange occurrences of Gravity Falls together. Through laughter and danger, secrets and revelations, you'll discover that love can transcend even the most bizarre circumstances.